Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They're their normal dismissive selves, but they're talking about Mario and his 5 stars.

LOL at Norvell is "head and shoulders above Mario as a coach"

View attachment 196886View attachment 196887
Is the bar that low in Tally that they are shooting for 7 wins in year 3?! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love it here..

:u5pyxda:

:6e482c-o:

:6e482c-o:
Kobe Bryant Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I don’t get the head and shoulders better than Mario comment. A half way decent HC beats a 5-6 Jacksonville State with no problem.

You know, for those who believe that "4th and 14" was a fireable offense for Manny (and I would argue he was fired much earlier in the season), then that final F$U play against Jacksonville State should have resulted in Prison Mike Norvell being shot before a firing squad.

Advertisement
"Wake me up when~"

I hate that argument. It makes no sense. Go ahead, Nolie, keep that head in the sand. Gonna be clueless when you stick your head out and find yourself all alone...
As if they are winning the ACC any time soon. Then they go ahead and say Miami fans live in the past with any mention of 5 Nattys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some fans are such homers and idiots it’s literally insane. I’m not going to sit here and claim Mario to be this elite X’s & O’s coach, but do these morons not realize that this current Miami staff runs circles around the Oregon staff???

Do they realize our OC won the award for the top assistant coach in the entire country last year? Do they realize our DC has coached many big games and has produced great results against elite opponents? And to round it off, this is MIAMI not Oregon. Big difference.

Crazy part is they know exactly what this staff is capable under Mario and his elite recruiting skills. They are just hiding from reality to make themselves feel better. But this storm is coming ***** and the whole country is going to feel us.

"just making a bowl game will be sufficient"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Noles... Norvell has them just HOPING to be bowl eligible so their recruiting class is just respectable.... Yikes...
Mario won the PAC 12 twice the last 3 years. Prison Mike hasn’t even been to a bowl game at the power 5 level. But Mike is the better coach. Lol

It’s hard to understand the level of delusion these guys have. What drugs does one need to be on to think a coach with an 8-13 record in the P5 and a “marquee” win against a 7-5 team on a last minute fluke, is a better schematic and game day coach than a coach with a 35-13 P5 record, two conference championships, and a Rose Bowl win?

These guys are what we were in 2011. Getting killed in recruiting but telling ourselves that Golden was the better “game-day coach.”

It’s hard to understand the level of delusion these guys have. What drugs does one need to be on to think a coach with an 8-13 record in the P5 and a “marquee” win against a 7-5 team on a last minute fluke, is a better schematic and game day coach than a coach with a 35-13 P5 record, two conference championships, and a Rose Bowl win?

These guys are what we were in 2011. Getting killed in recruiting but telling ourselves that Golden was the better “game-day coach.”
We were never this bad. We still hovered above .500 during the Golden years.

Advertisement
Back