Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

You have to checkout Mark Rober's Glitter bomb. Former NASA Engineer made this glitter bomb for people stealing his Amazon packages. He went the ends of the earth to find the finest glitter he could. Also every 5 or so seconds it releases fart spray. **** hilarious.

People are opening it in their car..Boom glitter everywhere. Might as well get rid of the car at that point. It will be decades before you clean all the glitter out.
I've seen it and it's awesome. He'll just have to find a substitute. Glitter is too evil for this world.

Advertisement
I've seen it and it's awesome. He'll just have to find a substitute. Glitter is too evil for this world.
Like half my daughters toys have glitter on them. I'll help clean up the house after the kids are in bed, kiss my wife goodnight then maybe head to the bar to get hit on by younger women watch the game and the next morning the wife is interrogating me because I have ******* glitter on me somewhere.

Thank God for those toys, bails me out every time.

James Franco Flirt GIF

Like half my daughters toys have glitter on them. I'll help clean up the house after the kids are in bed, kiss my wife goodnight then maybe head to the bar to get hit on by younger women watch the game and the next morning the wife is interrogating me because I have ******* glitter on me somewhere.

James Franco Flirt GIF
No glitter, no suspicion.

James Franco Flirt GIF

Facts. I don't how many times my wife has seen glitter on me and start with the "why you got glitter you? Hmm?"

I be like "woman don't start with me, you know **** well our son just came home with a plastic cup bathe in gold glitter from some stupid *** art project at school"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Facts. I don't how many times my wife has seen glitter on me and start with the "why you got glitter you? Hmm?"

I be like "woman don't start with me, you know **** well our son just came home with a stya plastic cup bathe in gold glitter from some stupid *** art project at school"
Mine asks the same thing. We don't have kids so I have to tell her I was at the ****y bar, but I didn't pay for a dance.

I be like "woman don't start with me, you know **** well our son just came home with a plastic cup bathe in gold glitter from some stupid *** art project at school"

I swear a strip club should advertise "no worries at our club! we are 100% glitter free!"

"Honey, I was making you a homemade birthday card..."

Advertisement
We haven't been great for a long time I get that. But the direction of both programs are obvious unless your a complete homer. FSU is in deep trouble right now.
We’re entering an era in CFB where $$$ is going to be a major determinant of success. We have Ruiz, the Mas’s, Lemonis, and a number of other lower key donors with major $$$ and a willingness to spend it. The Gators have the Bull Gators, who’ve never been shy to spend, but don’t have the net worth or ceiling that our guys do. As for FSU they have…???? Some of their big donors have passed away in recent years and no one else has stepped up to the plate.

You have us, with a P5 coach that’s proven he has a high level along with being one of the best recruiters in the country. We have the best coaching staff we’ve ever put together. We have more on and off the field support than ever before. We’re going to build a new and huge football facility, and we even have one of our donors contracting a globally recognized architectural firm to work on a self-funded stadium. We’re undeniably trending in a positive direction.

FSU, they’re broke and can’t even afford minor renovations to Doak. They have a coach with a losing P5 record coming off their fourth straight losing season and had a lower rated recruiting class then a team with a coach less than two months on the job. They don’t have money for NIL’s. I wouldn’t even call them the Noles at this point. Might as well call them the 4th & 14’s, because all they’re hanging onto right now is beating a 7-5 Manny Díaz led team on a buzzer beater. A win, which forced their biggest rival to get its house in order after 20 years.

The trajectories are undeniable. FSU fans are acting much like we did from 2012-2014. Complete denial of the reality that your rival is pulling ahead while you’re sinking.

We’re entering an era in CFB where $$$ is going to be a major determinant of success. We have Ruiz, the Mas’s, Lemonis, and a number of other lower key donors with major $$$ and a willingness to spend it. The Gators have the Bull Gators, who’ve never been shy to spend, but don’t have the net worth or ceiling that our guys do. As for FSU they have…???? Some of their big donors have passed away in recent years and no one else has stepped up to the plate.

You have us, with a P5 coach that’s proven he has a high level along with being one of the best recruiters in the country. We have the best coaching staff we’ve ever put together. We have more on and off the field support than ever before. We’re going to build a new and huge football facility, and we even have one of our donors contracting a globally recognized architectural firm to work on a self-funded stadium. We’re undeniably trending in a positive direction.

FSU, they’re broke and can’t even afford minor renovations to Doak. They have a coach with a losing P5 record coming off their fourth straight losing season and had a lower rated recruiting class then a team with a coach less than two months on the job. They don’t have money for NIL’s. I wouldn’t even call them the Noles at this point. Might as well call them the 4th & 14’s, because all they’re hanging onto right now is beating a 7-5 Manny Díaz led team on a buzzer beater. A win, which forced their biggest rival to get its house in order after 20 years.

The trajectories are undeniable. FSU fans are acting much like we did from 2012-2014. Complete denial of the reality that your rival is pulling ahead while you’re sinking.
Oh for **** sure I knew it was happening then but yea most were in denial, all u had to do was look at the recruits that tells u everything u need to know.

Advertisement
This is a misconception. He calls himself lubie because he DOESNT need any lube other than experience to get a nice easy slip in
Jesus Christ man
We haven't been great for a long time I get that. But the direction of both programs are obvious unless your a complete homer. FSU is in deep trouble right now.
Im at home at the moment but I’m not a homer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back