Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
My convo with an FSU fan at work just now....

" At least we got him to visit and consider us, he didnt even visit you guys"

My response:

" Ohh buddy .. is that your spin? Wow how bad you've fallen.
It's actually painful... probably a grown *** man and a decent person otherwise

Memphis Mike sent him home early huh? Lol.

When I read that I thought...clearly he is being sarcastic and making a joke....them I remembered we are dealing with semenholes so I'm sure he meant it. Lol
Yep somehow prison Mike and Akins "who he has the deepest relationship in the history of relationships" figured out the scheme was being hatch and sent him.home packing LMAO!! YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS **** UP!!!

This one is special...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220418-111114_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220418-111114_Chrome.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 171
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s basically us under Golden. Recruits would come through and use us to increase their stock. Once they had what they needed they decommited and pretended like they were never interested. Don’t worry though! It’s “all part of the plan.”

This is going to keep happening to Fsu for a long time.

Anyone have Warchant access?

Honestly, I think the Nole beat writers are the ones coming out looking the worst in this whole thing, chief amongst those being Ira Schoffel. This is almost right there with Gary Ferman's Gruden to Miami moment. I'm all for dogging Nole fans for their premature victory parade, but they're also just following what these clowns fed them.

Advertisement
Anyone have Warchant access?

Honestly, I think the Nole beat writers are the ones coming out looking the worst in this whole thing, chief amongst those being Ira Schoffel. This is almost right there with Gary Ferman's Gruden to Miami moment. I'm all for dogging Nole fans for their premature victory parade, but they're also just following what these clowns fed them.
Yes. I am on it now. Stand by!!

restaurant come GIF

Advertisement
Back