Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Jesus Christ! What u think @Rellyrell

Man; we have more holes that need to filled than Prime Lisa Ann in a gang bang scene.

Pace really f’d us over, bro. The cap space was not conducive to the amount of cash required to replenish this roster, couple that w/ tricking off pick after pick after pick to move up in the draft, and/or correct the mistakes for moving up in the draft.

I just wanna see Justin protected w/ some play makers. “Allegedly” we have the 2nd softest schedule based upon last yrs ending standing, but man w/ a new coach, new system on both sides, & lack of play makers on both sides, I can’t see us winning no more than 7 games. I think in 2023, we’ll hit that corner.

Man; we have more holes that need to filled than Prime Lisa Ann in a gang bang scene.

Pace really f’d us over, bro. The cap space was not conducive to the amount of cash required to replenish this roster, couple that w/ tricking off pick after pick after pick to move up in the draft, and/or correct the mistakes for moving up in the draft.

I just wanna see Justin protected w/ some play makers. “Allegedly” we have the 2nd softest schedule based upon last yrs ending standing, but man w/ a new coach, new system on both sides, & lack of play makers on both sides, I can’t see us winning no more than 7 games. I think in 2023, we’ll hit that corner.
Man we in trouble

Advertisement
Toral tears
Screenshot_20220404-143945_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-144002_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220404-144029_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
It is amazing to me that fans of a team that hasn't had a winning season in 4 years have anything to say about another team.
Semenholes will be Semenholes I guess.
This is the worst their program has been in over 40 years. Maybe it’s in their best interest to just stay quiet for a bit. Let’s work on having a winning record before you talk trash

You don't have to troll FSU, look at the top players release their top whatever and see how many of them they make it in. Almost none. Its amazing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back