Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Miami is showing they're committed to being a top program nationally. FSU is falling further and further behind.

Couldn't happen to a better program if you ask me.
Fuqem....they didn't need us when they won a Natty. I hate when Cane fans say it's best when both programs winning which is complete BS. It's good for rivalry games being big but that's it.

Advertisement
If I would on seen that at FSU I would 100% say yo they are going to be a problem. They are in complete Homer mode and the cope is real.
Exactly, which is why people making fun of *** to mouth but they are eventually gonna pay off all the money they pumping into the program. UGA did it. If you have even a decent coach you are gonna be around the big table. The first place it shows up is on the trail. Texas, A&M, Us. U just need a good CEO coach and boosters that don't meddle. That's what killed Texas. Also we seen FSU do it with Jimbo when we and them were at crossroads in 2010 time period.

Fuqem....they didn't need us when they won a Natty. I hate when Cane fans say it's best when both programs winning which is complete BS. It's good for rivalry games being big but that's it.

Yep. There's no "best buddy" trophy you get for being a good rival to the team that wins the championship...

I don't see how any rational FSU fan can find hope in their situation. They haven't made a bowl game since 2017! The standards have gotten so low they're applauding Norvell for winning 5 games. Their recruiting class is bleh - both Mario and Napier had better classes even though they were just hired.

They're almost at the point of being the next Tennessee or Nebraska.

This is my best friend who is a Nole fan. He is not a message board guy and only really follows results. Those 247 guys are delusional.

Attachments

• C766B19B-F771-45A7-B9E2-F26AD967255B.jpeg
    C766B19B-F771-45A7-B9E2-F26AD967255B.jpeg
    955.6 KB · Views: 411
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me tell you how bad FSU is. They yap on and on about last 20 years right, ok. Cant complain. But in all those 20 years, we have had 2 losing seasons. FSU has had 4 consecutive losing season. But because they were good in early 2010s they don't realize they are worse than we have ever been. Its funny and sad all together. And now we making actual moves there is not an ounce of reasoning left over there. Like I said, if you wanna know where a program is heading look on the recruiting trail.
I just don’t understand how a program like FSU, who has had incredible success the last 40 years, can be this incompetent and broke knowing they just won a national title nearly 10 years ago. It’s very possible they struck gold twice with Bowden and Jimbo and are ****ed now. Oh, well…

You hate to see it. -LUCane voice

Let me tell you how bad FSU is. They yap on and on about last 20 years right, ok. Cant complain. But in all those 20 years, we have had 2 losing seasons. FSU has had 4 consecutive losing season. But because they were good in early 2010s they don't realize they are worse than we have ever been. Its funny and sad all together. And now we making actual moves there is not an ounce of reasoning left over there. Like I said, if you wanna know where a program is heading look on the recruiting trail.
It at least took Miami a handful of good but not great years before we bottomed out. FSU won a title and theee years later were a straight dumpster fire. I can’t imagine four straight losing seasons.

Advertisement
Back