Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

He’d want at least what Mario is getting or at the very least a little more than Bildo.
Note to all: I still use Bildo but when I’m not lazy, I’m using Sling Blade Billy lately.

59E1EF69-626B-467B-8AF3-D713B486B472.jpeg

Advertisement
No I’m definitely not banking on him caring. However I think what hes done and said about HBCU’s the last couple years and why not come play for us l, building it all up, etc…. If he were to just up and leave it would be a little hypocritical because in all honesty the reason he’s been able to accomplish all that is because of who he is and how well known he is.

He leaves then it’s all over with… I think people tied to those programs would be mad at him. That’s why I think he’s gonna be there for years to come.
I mean, he interviewed for the TCU job and Colorado State was interested too. He's definitely trying to bounce as soon as he can.

Advertisement
They could have recruited better but they didn't want to? That makes gator fans look rational.
So when do they start recruiting? What makes this fan think that they will start up again? Perhaps they would prefer to rely on walk ons? Or at best, transfer portal players? Perhaps FSU has shut down its high school recruiting department permanently? That makes about as much sense as shutting it down after ESD.

So when do they start recruiting? What makes this fan think that they will start up again? Perhaps they would prefer to rely on walk ons? Or at best, transfer portal players? Perhaps FSU has shut down its high school recruiting department permanently? That makes about as much sense as shutting it down after ESD.
What you fail to understand is that recruiting doesn't really matter. What matters is the ability to recruit...as long as you have that you're superior. It's like how winning games isn't as important as winning at life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Advertisement
Back