Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

america wait GIF

Advertisement
To Golden's credit, he never went 5-7. No doubt he was better than Norvell.
Agreed. It's kinda funny how COVID for Norvell kinda = Nevin for Golden.

Of course, COVID affected everyone, not just Norvell. But both kinda had this issue they inherited that wasn't their fault and it caused fans to say things like 'just imagine if he hadn't had to deal with _____. He's going to be so good once that is behind him'

An old teammate of mine is an FSPoo alum and booster. He told me that after the Natty Jimbo became such an ******* that a lot of booster donations dried up. He expected them to treat him like little Nicky and they weren't having it. They also didn't care for the national black eye he gave the program with the JW fiasco. Then they over paid for Willie and then had to pay to get rid of him. Loss of income from donations plus money going out the door for coaches that aren't there plus paying for new coaches equals poverty.
Well just wait til cuckbo goes 9-4 every year with all that money over there. They will be tired of him there also

Advertisement
Too many of you must have gotten on there cause now it's private. Hide behind that paywall you pussies!
not much good on there, but did find this gem.

The delusion legitimately never stops with this fanbase.

You might say to yourself 'wasn't FSU bragging for the past 12+ months about their recruiting ranking?' or 'weren't FSU fans pointing to that recruiting ranking as proof they had the best HC in the state?' They then have the inevitable collapse and plummet down the rankings list they had been so proud of for so long only to finish behind both Miami and UF.

Does that mean they were wrong all along and maybe Norvell is what his record at FSU says he is?

Absolutely not! At least not according to this brilliant post.

1643896625337.png

Keep in mind… this was the class that was supposed to bring FSU back, save the program if you will. They had the top overall recruit in Hunter and a foothold in the top 5 for recruiting.

Now they are fringe top 20 in Norvell’s bump class. But it’s worse than it seems because with transfers included, they have added NINETEEN 3 star players. They are fading deeper into mediocrity at the same time as Miami deciding it wants to be serious about winning.

We’ve seen this show before. It’s eerily similar to Golden and the separate trajectories Miami and FSU had back then. They will try to rationalize, spin, twist it, but in the end they can’t escape the inevitable.

Keep in mind… this was the class that was supposed to bring FSU back, save the program if you will. They had the top overall recruit in Hunter and a foothold in the top 5 for recruiting.

Now they are fringe top 20 in Norvell’s bump class. But it’s worse than it seems because with transfers included, they have added NINETEEN 3 star players. They are fading deeper into mediocrity at the same time as Miami deciding it wants to be serious about winning.

We’ve seen this show before. It’s eerily similar to Golden and the separate trajectories Miami and FSU had back then. They will try to rationalize, spin, twist it, but in the end they can’t escape the inevitable.
This is what I’ve been telling my FSU friends, who are all reasonable thankfully. I tell them I’ve seen this show before, I know how it ends. I always tell them how lucky they were to go from Bobby to jimbo. It never works out like that. They are now starting to understand what we have went through for so long. Mind you they’re only on hire 2 of failures. We doubled that. And can even count Coker as 5 if you want

You might say to yourself 'wasn't FSU bragging for the past 12+ months about their recruiting ranking?' or 'weren't FSU fans pointing to that recruiting ranking as proof they had the best HC in the state?' They then have the inevitable collapse and plummet down the rankings list they had been so proud of for so long only to finish behind both Miami and UF.

Does that mean they were wrong all along and maybe Norvell is what his record at FSU says he is?

View attachment 176165
LOL Dumb az clowns, Projects ?????? 10 out of the 14 were even espn top 300 or something like that

Advertisement

The crazy part is that on national signing day I didn't see any FSU hats on anyone's table. They were not even in the mix to land any impact recruits. They can rationalize and make excuses all they want, but they are ****ed.

The crazy part is that on national signing day I didn't see any FSU hats on anyone's table. They were not even in the mix to land any impact recruits. They can rationalize and make excuses all they want, but they are ****ed.
This is a good point. They had zero momentum at the finish. Pretty crazy to consider because the big boy recruiters always bring the heat towards the end.

This is what I’ve been telling my FSU friends, who are all reasonable thankfully. I tell them I’ve seen this show before, I know how it ends. I always tell them how lucky they were to go from Bobby to jimbo. It never works out like that. They are now starting to understand what we have went through for so long. Mind you they’re only on hire 2 of failures. We doubled that. And can even count Coker as 5 if you want
That’s another good point that I’ve talked about previously. We were spoiled going from Schellenberger, Jimmy, Erickson and finally Butch. Coker was ok but inherited a monster roster. I think we all just expected the next guy to walk in and deliver championships just like the previous coaches.

I remember not understanding why Miami wasn’t dominating anymore. When we started losing to the UNC’s and UVA’s I was completely dumbstruck. I honestly believe FSU is entering that as well. They just assumed that they can hire a guy and he’ll win at FSU. But as we learned, both our programs were incredibly fortunate to bridge championship caliber head coaches. I have no doubt that Mike isn’t the guy. Question is how many tries until they find their guy.

Advertisement

View attachment 176165
Lmao we are filling up on a bunch of projects. Top 5 avg recruit rating...bunch of projects...my brain is trying to marinate in that...but...**** it I can't....wtf?

Advertisement
Back