Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

View attachment 171227

0 bowl games for this staff in 2 years, and their mods are getting spicy over fans asking if they should have a DE coach fired after he whiffed all over the state (including missing on a legacy from their equivalent of the Blades family).
And overall, it’s four years and counting for no bowls for the program. An era of abject misery for their players.

And leaky urinals and the specter of xenomorphs loose in the bowels of that stadium.

Advertisement
I’m waiting to see if a legit transfer QB ends up there. They whiffed on Max Johnson who was a Nole lock till Jimbo gave them the business but the outlook isn’t all that bright. If they get to 7-5 is that considered a success in year 3?
They haven’t gone after one cause they are scared that bringing one to compete will run Travis off.

I am trying to figure out what has them happy about their HC? Cristobal resume at Oregon destroys what their current HC is doing.....but it doesnt fit the narrative so they roll with it I guess........they have had 2 big bad losing season of epic badness and they think that thats progress? WTF happened to that fan base? He said turned them into a real team, what real team is he talking about?
Right? Let’s compare the two coaches and their body of work as power 5 coaches, which is way more meaningful than what happened at FIU or Memphis. I’ll take 4 winning seasons versus 0 winning seasons anyday

Advertisement
All I know is FSPoo is filling up their roster with a bunch of mid-level transfers and mid-level HS players. A total of 20 in 2021 and 2022 transfers to date, probably a few more. One paid off that I recall, Jermaine Johnson. Perhaps Verse does also next season. As to their HS recruiting, I count 19 *** committed in 2021 and 2022 thus far. Don't know much about their players overall, but I wouldn't be that thrilled if I were an FSPoo fan....

#Losers
So, it’s even worse than a typical al golden class. And look what that did to us

Capture.JPG

Looks like Nolies stole some recruiting calculators from the Turds dorms because apparently Verse > Kelly, Bissainthe, Coleman, Moss 😂

What these guys don’t realize is transfers are looking to get into the best situation to get on the field. Usually means your weak isn’t hat particular position such as Rambo coming to Miami last year

These players are looking at fsu roster and seeing how weak it is knowing they’ll start almost immediately. You still have to recruit and develop and that’s something Memphis Mikes staff cannot do.

Advertisement
Somebody can check my math but I'm pretty sure duck cambell **** hole is as old as the Orange Bowl was when Miami tore it down. They're begging for money to fix urinals while Miami put a roof on and added an F1 racetrack. Are they gonna have to play at Leon High when they tear that **** hole down to rebuild?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back