Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Im still lost. What is a kiddie?

It’s an old fashioned phrase, a kitty is like where several different people put money, like a collection plate. Something you might hear in a rural town versus the city. It’s not unusual that you’ve never heard of the phrase, because it’s rarely used. I think the first time I even heard of the phrase I was an adult.

Advertisement
It’s an old fashioned phrase, a kitty is like where several different people put money, like a collection plate. Something you might hear in a rural town versus the city. It’s not unusual that you’ve never heard of the phrase, because it’s rarely used. I think the first time I even heard of the phrase I was an adult.
He spelled it wrong but it’s generally a fund that everyone contributes into…like a chow fund for meals
Awww gotcha. Thanks

Advertisement
When a wedding does not have an open bar, massholes at their table, form a kitty and toss in twenties. The flower arrangement (usually to some other douche bags table) is moved so the kitty can live in the middle of the table. The loot in the kitty is used to buy 1,000 bud lights and Jager shots.

Someone generally gets arrested.

When a wedding does not have an open bar, massholes at their table, form a kitty and toss in twenties. The flower arrangement (usually to some other douche bags table) is moved so the kitty can live in the middle of the table. The loot in the kitty is used to buy 1,000 bud lights and Jager shots.

Someone generally gets arrested.

These are the kind of anecdotes we need here on CIS. More of this, please.

It’s an old fashioned phrase, a kitty is like where several different people put money, like a collection plate. Something you might hear in a rural town versus the city. It’s not unusual that you’ve never heard of the phrase, because you have teeth. I think the first time I even heard of the phrase I was an adult.

FIFY

Advertisement
Advertisement

macho-man-flying-elbow-drop.gif

Advertisement
Back