Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Their passing game is a disaster. If you’re a four star WR or TE and you want a chance at the NFL, are you going to the school with a QB that can’t throw (unless it’s against a Manny Diaz type defense) or do you want to play for a potential first round draft pick and coach that isn’t 8-13 in P5 play? Pretty easy choice.

1639930365147.png

Advertisement
Coleman pushed out at fsu yet?

Of course he was pushed out. Dugans doesn't want him. Not prototypical size. Kid is from the midwest, why would F$U want him? Bigger fish. Too stiff. Competition in the St. Louis Catholic school league is crap.

Can I shovel any more bullsh!te while I'm at it?

Advertisement
Of course he was pushed out. Dugans doesn't want him. Not prototypical size. Kid is from the midwest, why would F$U want him? Bigger fish. Too stiff. Competition in the St. Louis Catholic school league is crap.

Can I shovel any more bullsh!te while I'm at it?
Clearly way too many other options given the huge number of WRs they sign...what's that...they signed NO WRs...nevermind.

they are delusional and dont understand how mario fits.........they pump record record record at FIU and Oregon but dont understand Saban wouldnt win at FIU just like at MSU. He got a financial commitment from the U which has never tried before. he will win here and clean up sfla.

Advertisement
Here’s a serious question....for a college football regime the most important thing that they can sell his hope. That usually is a two year window, and hope is what leads to a bump class. But the new coach has to show progression.

My question is this...can Norvell still sell hope effectively or has his window realistically closed?
IMO this is 100% his make or break year. If he doesn’t go at least 8-5 I think it’s over for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back