Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Skinner was never pushed out because he was never committed to FSU.

Don’t listen to those fools try and make themselves feel better by saying bull crap like that

They signed 0 wide receivers and 1 tight end .. a 3* out of Texas…

Hunter gave them hope and helped them with other commits like McCall and then Hunter the biggest fsu fan growing up dipped on them… what’s that tell you and it wasn’t all about the money the smoke was already there about him flipping

Wait, you mean to say that you can't push out a kid that you never had? That just seems crazy...to SemenHoles...

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're desperately clinging to any narrative that includes the idea that they're winning. Reality is: Miami is dedicating resources at every level and FSU is at he complete opposite end of that spectrum. It's over. Both Miami and FSU have been down for years, and in fairness Miami has been down longer (although I'd argue not as far down as FSU is right now). That's over now. They can go on denying it between now and Feb NSD, but they'll just be proven wrong. They can deny it all off-season, but game days are coming and they're not going to like them.

They're basically the CFB version of this guy right now.

View attachment 168348
I kinda envy them though - I wish I was that delusional. It would have made life easier.

Advertisement
they're struggling right now. Manny sucked but still beat fcs teams. Novell lost to two FCS teams this year.
^This because the alternative is that Mario came in and was able to flip someone from Bama in a week which is a nightmare for them when he has more time to recruit. I'm sure when Coleman picks Miami he will also magically have been pushed out.

I'm fairly new to the Recruiting Board. I love hearing about the prospective future Canes, and have been following along like it's baseball free agency. From reading this, are FSU fans thins delusional? Also, maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but I don't get the sense that we belittle FSU when they sign better prospects. Am I wrong?

Advertisement
lol

we fired a coach that won 21 games in 3 years. they extended a coach who won 8 in 2. norvell would need to go 13-0 just to match Mannys win total in 3 years
They legitimately believe whatever angle makes them look the best in the moment and constantly talk out of both sides of their mouths.

Take for example, this gentleman. He's talking about Mario's record at FIU like 10 years ago. Meanwhile, his current coach (not years ago), at his current school is 5 games below .500 in 2 years on the job (as you mentioned). Also Mario has won multiple conference championships in recent years at the power 5 level and has an over .700 win %. Somehow this guy thinks recent wins and losses at power 5 programs, or even at FSU, are not as relevant as what might make that same coach look not as good from 10 years ago.

I think they actually believe this stuff too. Also, guarantee this guy was explaining away Taggart's terrible W/L record at his earlier stops when FSU hired him using completely opposite logic from the logic he's using to supposedly tear down Mario now.

1639776662441.png

Advertisement
Back