Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
snoop dogg GIF

Mood in the chat seeing Noles suffer. Drink it in boyz 🙌

One would think we should all be celebrating a kid choosing to go HBCU. If my neon white *** can see than I don't see what the problem is with everyone else. Now that an HBCU is finding a way to compete through similar tactics to any other school it's wrong? Good for him and hopefully he continues his road to stardom
Fire up the GIF with the jacked white dude and the jacked brotha shaking hands...

Advertisement
Josh Norman was also SLOW. He wanted to transfer to Georgia, so he can play better competition. He got drafted in the 5th round, and only made the money he made because he was a zone corner playing in Carolina's system. Once he went to Washington, and got in a more man heavy system, he got lit up.
Cool Jeremy Chinn. All pro player. Didn’t even go in the top 50 picks

Kyle Duggar. Didn’t go in the top 45 picks.

Pierre Desier. 3rd rounder

Justin Bethel

Miles killibrew

Nasir Adderley

James Bradburry

Keion Crossen

Jaquiski Tartt

Funny how the highest drafted guy were the 3 biggest dudes and it was because they were freaks.

Advertisement
I like the FSU loss as much as anyone, but I am not sure I like the idea that Barstool or some such entity has the financial power to now decide where kids should attend college. We are getting into a slippery slope which will also hurt UM at some point

Can you please erase this and post it again in a day or two instead?

Right now we're going in.

Advertisement
I don’t feel bad for FSU (read my original post), I m just being an adult no seeing issues from all angles, not just one angle. Life is rarely if ever one angle
bruh look at the thread title. go feel bad for fsu somewhere else
So this wasn’t your reply?

Regardless, I went over the top with my reply about “snitching”. My fault and no need to string this out.

Cause you bois crying like *******. This is the way is suppose to be. If you want to play in front of 60k of your people and not deal with the bull**** and politics, you go to a HBCU. Facilities is usually the issue but Deion been getting major corporations to help and they have. Earmarking jobs and everything. White schools dont care about Black athletes unless he's producing. At HBCUs, that's the future black professionals of America. You ******* right I am proud! I am **** near in ******* tears! Yes!
God bless you

Advertisement
How old are you? What does snitched on myself even mean? Such ignorance
"Snitched on yourself" as in responding on the wrong account and revealing that you have 2. There was no animosity in my post. Not sure why you're immediately jumping into defense mode. Go look at the post you quoted, and look at who I quoted. My comment was NOT towards you...and HIS comment had nothing to do with what you said either.

Advertisement
Back