Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I wanna know how these mofos are pulling almost a top 10 class and these b!tches ain’t finish above .500 in 5 yrs smh
Because kids these days are just plain dumb and can't do actual research on the teams their picking. They just use Social media and handlers to make their minds up. That's why there is a load of portal kids every year.

Advertisement
One has a top 10 class coming in and beat Miami. Not saying he should get an extension but certainly shouldn’t be fired.
Nole fans I know are actually excited about their current coach
Please keep telling how great Norvell is. We want him there for a lifetime.

Laugh Laughing GIF

If Manny had just gone 5-7 including a loss to an FCS team but beat FSU, would you be OK with him being retained, let alone extended?
Exactly. They went 5-7 with a terrible loss to Jacksonville state and their only win over a winning program against us. 8 wins in 2 years and they're excited?

Meanwhile we fired our coach and AD for going 7-5 and losing to FSU.

I think we've made the leap to "taking football seriously" while they will continue to flounder in mediocrity..can you imagine an FSU from the 90s or even 2000s keeping a coach that's 8-13 in 2 years? They got tired if Bobby getting 8 wins in ONE year..and now they're excited with NorveLLLLL getting 8 wins in 2 years?

Sad times at FSU.

Advertisement
One has a top 10 class coming in and beat Miami. Not saying he should get an extension but certainly shouldn’t be fired.
I remember being excited when Al Golden beat Florida.

Lol. Mikey Mike will be fired by 2024, book it. Looking at their schedule next year, an opening-day loss to LSU in New Orleans is likely, I’ll give them a 60/40 chance to beat Louisiana Lafayette. UF call it a loss, so let’s say 2-2 in non-con (although, can’t count out mighty FCS Duquesne). Road games @ Miami, NC State L’s, they always get their **** pushed in @ louisville so call it 5 losses, and we haven’t even gotten to Clemson, BC, Wake.

Tears Tears Tears cometh in 2022.

Last edited:
Advertisement
GTFOH. If that’s the best theory you can come with when you analyze the facts then life is going to be very difficult for you.

Of course not. Im laughing at them like everyone else. I told them this is golden 2.0

Im only explaining the difference between Willie and norvell
Willie didn't even get 2 years. He was fired part way through his second year and still has more wins than Norvell has at FSU in 2 full years. Nothing Norvell has done warrants extending him to 2026 regardless of what he inherited. Plus losing to FSC Jacksonville State should have gotten him fired before he left the building.

Advertisement
Willie didn't even get 2 years. He was fired part way through his second year and still has more wins than Norvell has at FSU in 2 full years. Nothing Norvell has done warrants extending him to 2026 regardless of what he inherited. Plus losing to FSC Jacksonville State should have gotten him fired before he left the building.

1. They’re broke
2. He’s white

Advertisement
Back