Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I dont think fans, including ours understand how little these kids care about alot of these things. Yes its a difference if you have a Indoor facility and someone else doesnt. But if you have one, you think players are like omg theirs is nicer let me go there. It's for ensuring you can practice despite the weather, nothing else. Whats gonna matter is if its cold af wherever he is now and its 75, 80 in Miami. If kids cared so much of these things Oregon would get every recruit. FSU facilities are nothing to crow about. Thats why jimbo left. They have used these outdated talking points when our facilities are much newer than theirs and they are begging for state hand outs. Jokes.

Advertisement
View attachment 167358
View attachment 167359
MAN SAID HE’D RATHER HAVE TRAVIS THAN TVD LMFAO
Cat What GIF by truth

Advertisement
Wow what ever is in the water in trailerhaseee is scary......makes ur mind all ****ed up.....
I don't really go on the UF board unless something really bad for them is happening. In my day to day life, the people I talk to who are FSU fans tend to be FAR more delusional than the ones I know who are UF fans. Maybe that's just me.

I hear things on the level of "I'd prefer Travis to TVD" all the time.

They always think their roster is 5xs more talented than it actually is, even when they're below .500 for like 3 years running.

I was listening to Luke on Twitter Space. Said the biggest booster for FSU died a few years ago and was the biggest booster to football. Well now his daughter runs his business now and does not care about the sport like he did. He said school is broke and if a big booster doesn’t emerge and steps up they would basically fade to oblivion. Kind of goes along with this and reports of them passing collection plates around campus and city rescinding the money for stadium renovations.

Advertisement
1. Why was FSU even the front-runner for Coleman? I admit I never followed his recruiting until Mario came aboard. Just seems odd FSU was his leader when he has no real ties.

2. Where did the Duffy quitting IMG rumor come from? Do not think I saw that before.

3. How did the rumor about a "small" IPF start? Also when are they going to realize kids do not really give a **** about an "on campus" stadium. They apparently cannot get upgraded urinals at Doak and it looks like **** with their BS bleachers when hard rock is a state of the art facility.

Bonus #4: IDK about yall but putting a name above a urinal is prob a great place to get recognition. You have a captive audience that cannot look else where. **** I can walk into a hooters and see a newspaper hanging above the urinal and be like "huh, I never knew a horse named Lucky Charms won the Kentucky Derby in 1987, go figure"
Because we have 2 fields and neither one is a full 100 yards. They have one that's 120 yards, so they can lie about ours.

CLEARLY, recruits are not going to pick an IPF where they can't score a 120 yard touchdown...wait, CLEARLY recruits are not going to pick the most expensive IPF...wait, what in the FVCK is going on with Gaytor/SemenHole IPF-smack-talk?
Norvells pitch “Don’t worry baby I swear that’s 100 yards”
Season 1 No GIF by Good Girls Revolt

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't really go on the UF board unless something really bad for them is happening. In my day to day life, the people I talk to who are FSU fans tend to be FAR more delusional than the ones I know who are UF fans. Maybe that's just me.

I hear things on the level of "I'd prefer Travis to TVD" all the time.

They always think their roster is 5xs more talented than it actually is, even when they're below .500 for like 3 years running.
It’s something I’ve noticed too in recent years. The gators are bad and as annoying as it gets, but FSU is full on delusion. These guys think time stopped in 2013 and that they’re still at the top of the world.

They’re 26-33 over the past five years. They haven’t been to a bowl in three years. They’re lower than any of the big three in this state has ever been. But if you talk to any of them you’d get the impression that they’re on the verge of an 11 win season.

My view on it is that they’re in denial. They’re broke, Miami and UF are spending big $$ on getting their programs turned around, and their coach still hasn’t produced a winning season for them. Easier to pretend that everything is on track than to recognize that your two biggest in state rivals are making moves while all their eggs are in the Mike Norvell basket.

Advertisement
Back