Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. Why was FSU even the front-runner for Coleman? I admit I never followed his recruiting until Mario came aboard. Just seems odd FSU was his leader when he has no real ties.

2. Where did the Duffy quitting IMG rumor come from? Do not think I saw that before.

3. How did the rumor about a "small" IPF start? Also when are they going to realize kids do not really give a **** about an "on campus" stadium. They apparently cannot get upgraded urinals at Doak and it looks like **** with their BS bleachers when hard rock is a state of the art facility.

Bonus #4: IDK about yall but putting a name above a urinal is prob a great place to get recognition. You have a captive audience that cannot look else where. **** I can walk into a hooters and see a newspaper hanging above the urinal and be like "huh, I never knew a horse named Lucky Charms won the Kentucky Derby in 1987, go figure"

Advertisement
Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Get ready Trailerhassee you'll need these

Advertisement
If a 5-star WR goes to Miami, we'll just find someone else......bruh, there aren't exactly a plethora of 5-stars sitting out there.
Lol that is loser logic and blinders on cause they can't use bad news......the "stay positive" bs. By that logic let's use this....."who cares if Sean Taylor leaves the class we will use the portal" BS denial logic.....u can't replace studs unless u stacking high level talent out of HS....and that's not even a guarantee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back