Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

you think they score 21 vs us? and you think UiF scores that much with Jones as QB?
I think as a rivalry game you throw some of their ineptness out the window. So yes, perhaps 21. But barring some exceptional circumstances, that’s about as close as they make it.

I wasn’t as familiar with Florida’s current roster composition, but I’ll allow that even a depleted Gators squad should be able to dominate whatever the Seminoles are trudging out onto the field at the end of the season. The Gators have their own reason to keep FSU down too (recruiting).

The Clemson score might be too conservative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this. UF is in BIG TROUBLE on offense this year. They lost WAYYYYYY too much to replace. It's going to fun to watch.
We’ve talked about it before in Gator Tears. Their D should be a little better, their O is going to decline significantly. Those yo-yo’s think Goober Dan Mullet, the genius, is going to scheme them to a top offense with Emory Jones.

We’ve talked about it before in Gator Tears. Their D should be a little better, their O is going to decline significantly. Those yo-yo’s think Goober Dan Mullet, the genius, is going to scheme them to a top offense with Emory Jones.
Nebraska offense?

Advertisement
Emory can’t hit the broadside of a barn. It will be quite entertaining. Especially when they play Bama Week 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back