Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
****ing on fspoo.PNG

Advertisement
How do we continue to walk on egg shells with counters but other teams seem to add an unlimited amount of transfers?

Because of the season they had their class was trash, they only have 16 kids committed. They had three options to fill out the roster. 1. Take some "at-risk" kids either character concerns or grade issues and hope they work out; 2. Take some local "under the radar" who likely wont pan out (see Jeff James, Tyric Marin, etcs of the world) or 3. hit the portal hard and hope to come out on top. They went with option 3.

Because of the season they had their class was trash, they only have 16 kids committed. They had three options to fill out the roster. 1. Take some "at-risk" kids either character concerns or grade issues and hope they work out; 2. Take some local "under the radar" who likely wont pan out (see Jeff James, Tyric Marin, etcs of the world) or 3. hit the portal hard and hope to come out on top. They went with option 3.
Also, Norvell is trying to save his job.

I mean even if they get solid transfers, this will only be a one year rental "solution" for them. There are still glaring holes at O-Line / Wide Receiver / D-Line. Funniest thing is that O-line play is I quote : "not that big of a deal" to a lot of their posters on social media and they actually think they are trending upwards in developing their line.

They might have some additions that won't be terrible and get them to win some more games than this year, but they don't realize that the HS kids they brought here probably have the bigger impacts than some portal specials in the long run. And we all know that their classes weren't exactly "elite"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lot of mercenaries, many times its a recipe for disaster. Mo allegiances to each other and everyone out for their own. Norvell doesn’t strike me as the type to manage that.

Advertisement
Back