Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it really called "opting out" if you leave with just 3 games left to play?
No. It’s called quitting. He and Wilson and Terry just have a better label to attach to their quitting.
these guys are not just overhyped players, but at this point, if I was an NFL GM, I would be questioning the character of a player who “opts out” this late in the season from a bad team. Many NFL teams are bad and I would want players on the locker room who would continue to play hard and be positive examples precisely when the team is struggling. These guys are receiving terrible advice and jeopardizing their financial future IF they ever had a chance at the NFL. Certainly Wilson does have a legit NFL shot, but Terry is questionable and Durden is a nobody.

No. It’s called quitting. He and Wilson and Terry just have a better label to attach to their quitting.
these guys are not just overhyped players, but at this point, if I was an NFL GM, I would be questioning the character of a player who “opts out” this late in the season from a bad team. Many NFL teams are bad and I would want players on the locker room who would continue to play hard and be positive examples precisely when the team is struggling. These guys are receiving terrible advice and jeopardizing their financial future IF they ever had a chance at the NFL. Certainly Wilson does have a legit NFL shot, but Terry is questionable and Durden is a nobody.

Right. Certain Miami fans have been slamming Rousseau all year, though he opted out at a point when it looked like the season would not be played at all. But everyone goes silent when an F$U player quits with 3 games left in the season.

Not sure I would agree with this take. I suspect alot of players opting out as the season comes to a close. Especially around bowl season.

Just like many believe coaches wont be judged on this Covid season..players wont be judged either. Make no mistake, if we were 4-4 right now, we would have kids jumping ship too.

That said, Terry should have opted out after the UM game and the "Dugan shouting match". Wilson should have as well. And Durden just is avoiding the Clemson embarrassment.

Advertisement
Theyve officially lost it

Screenshot_20201119-150227_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson better not take pity on them.
Dabo doesn't have a compassionate bone in his body. Dude is funneling money through a freakin church to bolster his football program. His Christian facade is just to appeal to Southern mommas. Hes got the moral integrity of a rattlesnake. i wouldn't worry about him taking pity on anyone.

Dabo doesn't have a compassionate bone in his body. Dude is funneling money through a freakin church to bolster his football program. His Christian facade is just to appeal to Southern mommas. Hes got the moral integrity of a rattlesnake. i wouldn't worry about him taking pity on anyone.

Please add "Dabo is an Alabama grad who learned his evil arts from Nick Satan" to your assessment, and I will sign-off in full.

Advertisement
Back