Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
when was the last time any UM, UF, or FSU team was worse than this team? we just put up our worst season in modern history and last year's team was like twice as good as this FSU team. the 2013 UF team that lost to georgia southern was pretty bad but nowhere near this bad... this FSU team in the SEC would go winless. i'm looking at like.... UF going 0-10 in 1979. lmao this **** is amazing

when was the last time any UM, UF, or FSU team was worse than this team? we just put up our worst season in modern history and last year's team was like twice as good as this FSU team. the 2013 UF team that lost to georgia southern was pretty bad but nowhere near this bad... this FSU team in the SEC would go winless. i'm looking at like.... UF going 0-10 in 1979. lmao this **** is amazing

Its beautiful. I hope this lasts another 50 years too

Advertisement
Through the first 8 games of the 2020 college football season.

Points Scored:

FSU - 156

FSU Opponents - 309

FSU's next opponent: Clemson, November 21, 2020 Tallahassee, Florida 12PM Kickoff. ABC Network.

Signed,

Peruche
I probably tell you this once a year, but your Rodrigue Blue Dog Cane avatar is one of my favorites on the site.

Sorry for the potato quality picture, but these dudes out here digging for anything positive this season. You love to see it.

Attachments

• 18D097EA-1CBF-4277-8016-47AC9E5970B9.png
    18D097EA-1CBF-4277-8016-47AC9E5970B9.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 325
Advertisement
Briggs and Chatman are looking really dumb right now. Buyers remorse im sure.

What is really funny about FSU is that if the season was over then you could take solace in the fact that you can go into the offseason and hit the reset button and have hope for next year.

But they have 2 more guaranteed, big time beatdowns coming still so the anguish is not over. (Clemson and UF)

They are lucky Dabo is a gentlemen and will have mercy on them after they are up 42-0...he will call the dogs off... But Mullen? Smh. That guy will hang 80 on them if he can. Hes ruthless. He will show zero mercy.

EDIT: I take that back. Just saw that they dont play UF. LOL. How lucky can they be to have Duke, UVA and NC State as there remaining games besides Clemson? All winnable.
They don't play UiF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back