Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Fsu is in a very very bad place right now and I dont forsee it getting better anytime soon.

There is no one on their roster I would take right now. Their recruiting is just as bad as well.

Even at our worst we were still able to get SFla and kids from Florida. Norvell is truly in over his head.... this isnt Memphis... FSU fans won't stand for this long, but FSU cant afford to fire and hire another staff.

If Norvell has a worse or same record as Willie by next season and by all indicators he will and they dont fire him like they did Willie then things may get even uglier for FSU
Fair point. Even if FSU decides they can't afford to fire Norvell early because of financial reasons (which will mostly likely be the case if they end up going down that route), the optics of firing Willie after 1.5 years and giving Norvell longer aren't great. And if they do fire Norvell after only 2 years, they'll be in total rebuild mode and probably unable to attract any decent coaches.

Their only path out of the gutter is if Norvell turns out to be a great hire.

I am not being sarcastic at all. And I'm not saying that every P5 program would hire him, but F$U certainly would, particularly if Deion is the right price.

I just saw this response, and here it is almost Friday.

I’m going to strongly disagree with you about Deion Sanders. I don’t see any P5 program hiring him as a head coach under any circumstances. There’s 1 million different reasons why, but the major one is he has not been proven to be an effective HC, or position coach in any capacity at any college level. Why on earth would anybody hire him? Because he’s Neon Deon? Come on man

Advertisement
Briggs and Chatman are looking really dumb right now. Buyers remorse im sure.

What is really funny about FSU is that if the season was over then you could take solace in the fact that you can go into the offseason and hit the reset button and have hope for next year.

But they have 2 more guaranteed, big time beatdowns coming still so the anguish is not over. (Clemson and UF)

They are lucky Dabo is a gentlemen and will have mercy on them after they are up 42-0...he will call the dogs off... But Mullen? Smh. That guy will hang 80 on them if he can. Hes ruthless. He will show zero mercy.

EDIT: I take that back. Just saw that they dont play UF. LOL. How lucky can they be to have Duke, UVA and NC State as there remaining games besides Clemson? All winnable.

What is really funny about FSU is that if the season was over then you could take solace in the fact that you can go into the offseason and hit the reset button and have hope for next year.

But they have 2 more guaranteed, big time beatdowns coming still so the anguish is not over. (Clemson and UF)

They are lucky Dabo is a gentlemen and will have mercy on them after they are up 42-0...he will call the dogs off... But Mullen? Smh. That guy will hang 80 on them if he can. Hes ruthless. He will show zero mercy.

EDIT: I take that back. Just saw that they dont play UF. LOL. How lucky can they be to have Duke, UVA and NC State as there remaining games besides Clemson? All winnable.
They don’t play ufag this year

I just saw this response, and here it is almost Friday.

I’m going to strongly disagree with you about Deion Sanders. I don’t see any P5 program hiring him as a head coach under any circumstances. There’s 1 million different reasons why, but the major one is he has not been proven to be an effective HC, or position coach in any capacity at any college level. Why on earth would anybody hire him? Because he’s Neon Deon? Come on man

This. Deion would be a disaster as their coach. I hope they get him! Woudl be a great hire!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Mullens ruthless? He put up 6 points on UGA last week in the 2nd half. Or maybe because they were missing Pitts and their offense is so doo without him

Advertisement
Back