Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FSU made their own bed by protecting a rapist. Jimbo created a culture of zero accountability and he recruited a bunch of players that wanted exactly that- to basically spend 4 years being allowed to do anything they want in Trailerhassee, even just walking into stores and walking out with arms full of merchandise without paying. The local PD would not investigate and Jimbo would laugh it off. So they are now suffering a much deserved, painful death.

They have Norvell for at least 2 more years and then it will take a new coach 3 years to flush the toilet and get rid of all the turds. So FSU is a dumpster fire for AT LEAST the next 4 years.

Say what you will about Randy Shannon, Al Golden, and Mark Richt- but the one thing they had in common is they had no interest in low character players and much to the chagrin of our fanbase, they actually suspended players for infractions. Players were held accountable and kicked off the team. How many times did we hear fans whining that our coaches should be savages like Jimbo or Saban and refuse to suspend players? You reap what you sow.
Started before Jimbo was there as an asistant. As much as I like Bowden the man, Bowden the coach let boys be boys for far too long. That gut rot has destroyed them, little by little.

Completely agree with you about Shannon, Golden and Richt. They ran clean programs, and because of that we don't have the problems FSU is having. They all, in one way or another, helped lay a foundation that while not perfect, wasn't nearly as flawed as what FSU currently has. I know a little stuff happened under Shannon, but the man tried to steer players away from Shapiro. I give him a lot of credit for that. Same with Golden. He stunk on the D side, terribly, but he ran a clean program that wouldn't come back to bite the next coach or two in the butt. Richt, same thing. There have been baby steps, and the growth has been painfully slow at times, but we have been going in the right direction. We just needed a real OC the last few years. Had Diaz hired a better one before last season, we'd have taken a serious step forward last year. Better late than never.

It's great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Started before Jimbo was there as an asistant. As much as I like Bowden the man, Bowden the coach let boys be boys for far too long. That gut rot has destroyed them, little by little.

You are correct. But Jimbo's kid-gloves treatment of Jameis was the bridge too far. It went from "boys be boys" to "boys can shoot up local businesses with pellet guns, commit rapes, destroy evidence, steal crabs, steal soda, and cost the university million-dollar settlements".

Advertisement
Don’t worry guys, Blackman is technically only a Junior. And then gets a free year this year. He’s the gift that keeps on giving. Chubby is their savior until he plays. Blackman was also their savior when they were ready for Frenchy to leave. Blackman for 2 more years!

UM has "next man up".

F$U has "next savior QB up".

Don’t worry guys, Blackman is technically only a Junior. And then gets a free year this year. He’s the gift that keeps on giving. Chubby is their savior until he plays. Blackman was also their savior when they were ready for Frenchy to leave. Blackman for 2 more years!
This.....this would be amazing. I hope and pray he stays till he can collect social security.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
O **** 👀👀
Screenshot_20200928-181922_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement
Back