Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
LCE you my favorite poster but I can't let this slide lmao

tenor.gif

FSU is worse than us in 2006/2007, only they don't have a staff capable of brining in a boatload of south florida recruits in their first year.

FSU made their own bed by protecting a rapist. Jimbo created a culture of zero accountability and he recruited a bunch of players that wanted exactly that- to basically spend 4 years being allowed to do anything they want in Trailerhassee, even just walking into stores and walking out with arms full of merchandise without paying. The local PD would not investigate and Jimbo would laugh it off. So they are now suffering a much deserved, painful death.

They have Norvell for at least 2 more years and then it will take a new coach 3 years to flush the toilet and get rid of all the turds. So FSU is a dumpster fire for AT LEAST the next 4 years.

Say what you will about Randy Shannon, Al Golden, and Mark Richt- but the one thing they had in common is they had no interest in low character players and much to the chagrin of our fanbase, they actually suspended players for infractions. Players were held accountable and kicked off the team. How many times did we hear fans whining that our coaches should be savages like Jimbo or Saban and refuse to suspend players? You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is worse than us in 2006/2007, only they don't have a staff capable of brining in a boatload of south florida recruits in their first year.
They r in trouble they have dissed sfla. They may not recover from this especially with the toxic **** inside the program. They r getting our disease....something inside the program is broken

Football is cyclical. No one knows where the cycle ends. We need to take the next 3 years like we did in 98-01 and stack classes on classes with great players with great character and work ethic. Eventually FSU will start over and it will be more challenging.

As far as I'm concerned our #1 concern is not FSU or UF, its Clemson. We need to knock them down a couple notches and that start next week letting them know they wont just have it their own way. And eventually get to the ACCCG and there I wanna win.
FSU can enjoy their misery. Atleast 7 in a row is when I will feel satisfied with beating them

Advertisement
Back