Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FB_IMG_1601188649158.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think FSU is mentally broken now. Miami snatched their soul. I don't see how they get back on track this season. They might win 2 games.. if that.
I agree. We raped them and stole their sole. I’ll be surprised if they win another game, which would be their first. They are in deep shot.

I was looking at FSU’s schedule when they showed it during the game and I could see them starting 1-5. Then they have Clemson, Pitt, NC State, duke and Virginia. They should win at least one or two of those games and finish 2-9 or 3-8.
After that *** beating. I’m not sure they win another game. I think we put the nail in their coffin. Oh well, RIP FSU.

Advertisement
Cliff notes?
Only with garbage time, we have entered it. Halftime 38-3.
333 yds MIAMI 105 yds f$u.
Absolute domination by MIAMI. f$u totally unprepared. Athletically, looked like they didn't belong.
f$u offense: 3.2 yds per play. 33 total plays.
MIAMI's D-line is elite.
f$u had to stay out of long down and distances...that was something they were not able to do at all.
first drive: 14 plays 68 yards. By far, the best drive of the night.
That one drive had more yards in it than all the others combined.
The noles had 19 plays for 37 yards. 1.9 per play. Good golly. The negative plays were extremely negative.
MIAMI had 9 TFLs in only 33 plays. That is just horrendous.
5 sacks...f$u only had 13 pass attempts. That is incomprehensibly bad. That is syracuse on steroids bad.
Blackmon was 5-11 for 28 yards. Just really pretty bad at every position.
Longest pass to WR was 4 yards.
4 throwaways. 7 passes that were actually like maybe intended for a receiver...1 scramble and 5 sacks
That's horrendous. There are clear no other options at all. (Reminds him of the cris rix days)
Did not think the defense would get lit up. MIAMI stayed ahead of the chains all night.
4/5 3rd down conversions
8/10 on 3rd down 2/2 on fourth
f$u could not make MIAMI WRs look bad...LBs were picked on... when you look at the film, you'll see that's where they have a lot of problems. Poor eye discipline.
f$u coaches could not fix it or coach around it. QBs, OL, LBs, are the weakest groups.
Letting anybody play behind the 2nd team OL when the 1st team OL looks like this is crazy.
They were NOT ready. They did not look well-coached. If you say they are coached better than they were last year--NOPE--doesn't see it yet.
Not going bother with the second half. :ROFLMAO:

Ei5UHZ1XgA4oNAG.jpg

:ROFLMAO: #optout

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back