Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
3 weeks in that backwards ******** of a town will do that...not at all shocked he left for greener pastures. Love seeing Jimbo flex on the Noles

Advertisement
Nole fans takes on King have been basically one of the below takes

A) He was only good when he had K. Briles as his OC
B) He's Tate 2.0, won't do anything
C) The high point of the season for UM is today, it's all downhill from here

Typical terrible takes

This one was pretty good too

FSU search 1.JPG

Advertisement
Fsu fans had no problems talking about our attendance or beating thr worse Miami teams when Golden was at the helm ...

The whole "you beat the worst FSU or Miami teams" excuse/argument is one of the softest and pussified rebuttals possible.

It's not my problem if you suck. If you suck, that's on YOU. It's my job to whip your ***. Beating FSU when they're #1 or when they're #130 is the exact same thing. It's still your best cut at a football team, we lined up, and I knocked your **** in the dirt. Enough of this bull**** "you suck cause you beat us when we're not good". Whose fault is it that you're not good? Mine? Sack up and put a good team together. If you suck and admit you suck, that's even more fuel to my **** talking fire.

The whole "you beat the worst FSU or Miami teams" excuse/argument is one of the softest and pussified rebuttals possible.

It's not my problem if you suck. If you suck, that's on YOU. It's my job to whip your ***. Beating FSU when they're #1 or when they're #130 is the exact same thing. It's still your best cut at a football team, we lined up, and I knocked your **** in the dirt. Enough of this bull**** "you suck cause you beat us when we're not good". Whose fault is it that you're not good? Mine? Sack up and put a good team together. If you suck and admit you suck, that's even more fuel to my **** talking fire.
What will their excuse be when its 4 in a row?

Advertisement
Nole fans takes on King have been basically one of the below takes

A) He was only good when he had K. Briles as his OC
B) He's Tate 2.0, won't do anything
C) The high point of the season for UM is today, it's all downhill from here

Typical terrible takes
OOOOOOOooooooooo WE!!!!! They scared

Advertisement

Hear ! Hear!

Advertisement
Back