Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
this is where administrators are missing the ball on these hires, they are focusing on the one individual and his specialty, and it seems they are not digging on what type of staff they will brings, fuller may work out, but if I was interviewing Norvell and he told me he was bringing the Memphis DC, id have to dig a lot more into that and other options, youre at florida state

Advertisement
HC Mike Norvell only coached with Fuller for one season at Memphis, but it seems that was enough for him to buy in. Fuller has never coached at the Power 5 level before, but has had plenty of success in the Group of 5. Per ESPN's SP+ metric, Memphis's defense ranked 35th in the country last season, which is pretty solid for a school mostly known for its offense.

Blake Baker corched a high ranked defense at La Tech so this probably means jack ****, but the slurper Noles might point to this stat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Akers is leaving for the NFL I guess. Kid never did anything against Miami. Not sure he does much in the NFL.

He balled out against us as a TF but it wasn't enough, and in the two games since we held him in check. For all the hype he had coming in, feels like he was underutilized by his corches at f$u.

Akers isn't going to prove anything that he hasn't already by staying anotheryear, so he should absolutely go pro. RBs should always go pro it they have any chance of being drafted, unless they're getting a chance to start somewhere when they haven't been a starter before.

Advertisement
Back