Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Looks like the holy one to many on here, Briles, is getting canned... he was the next coming of Jesus Christ according to more than a few CIS posters. Dude turned out to be a total lame.

I dont think Pop Warner himself could run a good offense with tagfart as his HC

Advertisement
really? Ok, I guess i was reading an older thread and he changed his mind.
Did he hire a DC yet?

No. Dan Lanning is the rumor. He has only hired an OC (Kenny Dillingham, formerly OC at Auburn, did not call plays, and will not at FSU either) and he's retained Odell. Everything else is still up in the air.

Their coaching search was sh*tty and he obviously was not even a top 5 choice for them but Norvell is a good offensive mind. I’d rather have him than manny if I’m being perfectly honest primarily due to him being so proficient with offense. Rather have an offensive minded coach than a defensive minded coach anyday and that’s where we’ve fvcked up time and time again
You must hate Saban then

Advertisement
Even saban learned to adapt to the spread. I’m done with defensive minded coaches, the guys having the most success understand the importance of a dynamic offense
Do you have to be an offensive coach to understand the importance of a dynamic offense?

Even saban learned to adapt to the spread. I’m done with defensive minded coaches, the guys having the most success understand the importance of a dynamic offense
The reality is you can have either but you have got to get the right coaches in to develop the players. Everything else grows from that!

FSU fans all complained about how Fisher left the roster empty, but Taggart only made it worse. They have signed a quarterback, a wide receiver and a running back or two in the last three recruiting classes. Add on that all their decent players are leaving this year, it’s going to get bad before it gets better in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
FSU fans all complained about how Fisher left the roster empty, but Taggart only made it worse. They have signed a quarterback, a wide receiver and a running back or two in the last three recruiting classes. Add on that all their decent players are leaving this year, it’s going to get bad before it gets better in Tallahassee.
Next year SHOULD be an opportunity to embarrass them.

But we saw how our staph handled weak opponents this year, and doubly so when they had TWO WEEKS to prepare.

This is one of those times when we have to be happy with the IC rules. F$U has MASSIVE holes to fill on the roster, and they can't take 30 transfers.

Two coaching changes in a 4-year window will create a big mess of your roster. Even the defense has a stunning lack of top-end talent that we are used to seeing at FSU.

Advertisement
They clearly kept the same terrible social media people that have been running their account. This is so corny.

88E07F0A-2C99-4495-863D-79A44B8A2763.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back