Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
So who is left remaining that hasn't turned them down?

Norvell, Kiffin, Odell?

That's their new Top 3?

Attachments

• A5261DBB-9B36-4D4C-A288-44D8EA274FE7.jpeg
    A5261DBB-9B36-4D4C-A288-44D8EA274FE7.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 81
  • AE0E4010-8E88-4404-A007-8F00A3865C23.jpeg
    AE0E4010-8E88-4404-A007-8F00A3865C23.jpeg
    342.3 KB · Views: 81
Advertisement
It's Norvell. He'll be announced after Memphis' game on Saturday.

Latest 247 report mentioned coaches connected to the Memphis job beginning to operate as if Norvell is taking the FSU job. Also mentioned FSU "could" go back one last time to coaches they've already swung and missed on. F(ranklin)ill in the B(ob)lanks on who that might be.

Nothing says confidence in your new hire quite like taking one last swing at the ones you missed on right before you announce your 3rd, 4th, or 5th choice (can't keep track at this point) as your new head coach.

Latest 247 report mentioned coaches connected to the Memphis job beginning to operate as if Norvell is taking the FSU job. Also mentioned FSU "could" go back one last time to coaches they've already swung and missed on. F(ranklin)ill in the B(ob)lanks on who that might be.

Nothing says confidence in your new hire quite like taking one last swing at the ones you missed on right before you announce your 3rd, 4th, or 5th choice (can't keep track at this point) as your new head coach.
If our situation didn't suck so bad, I would pop bubbly to this news...for now all I have is a slight chuckle

Advertisement
Wow! It’s tough sledding out there trying to find a HC. Coaches don’t want to jump around from school to school like they use to. They want to stay and finish what they started.

I really pray Manny can turn this thing around next year or this could be us in 2020 having a tough time trying to find a replacement. Smh.

Advertisement
Wow! It’s tough sledding out there trying to find a HC. Coaches don’t want to jump around from school to school like they use to. They want to stay and finish what they started.

I really pray Manny can turn this thing around next year or this could be us in 2020 having a tough time trying to find a replacement. Smh.

coaches like stability. if you fire your HC after 1.5 years, you better have the new guy alreayd locked in otherwise no coach would want to give up stability for a school that is quick to pull the trigger.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back