Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Even if it is Bob, he is not what he was. IMO I honestly feel he underachieved with all he had at OU. He should’ve won 3-5 titles. He wound up with one. Good coach but I don’t think he will be what he was when he was younger.

Dude retired for a reason. It’s their version of our Mark Richt hire. Coaches burnt out and think they have something left in the tank. We burn down in 3 years or less. Bob would rather be retired drinking on a beach somewhere. Not concerned with that hire at all.

So you’re changing the question ? Anyone with a brain knows the big 10 is a way more difficult conference than the acc. That’s what I stated. It’s a lot easier to get to a championship in the acc than big 10.

Would you rather deal with one road block or 4/5 road blocks ? **** even their middle of the pack teams like Iowa are a *****. Especially at Iowa.

That’s a really good conference . I can come to FSU and recruit the best state and only have one team to beat? I can see how that would be tempting.
I would have to disagree here, the side Wisconsin is on is week and every team on the other side not named OSU is consistently overhyped.

Advertisement
Dude retired for a reason. It’s their version of our Mark Richt hire. Coaches burnt out and think they have something left in the tank. We burn down in 3 years or less. Bob would rather be retired drinking on a beach somewhere. Not concerned with that hire at all.

I haven't seen any FSU writers giving an indication that Bob Stoops is now interested again. Honestly, the timing of that would be strange considering how public his lack of interest has been in the past 3 weeks. FSU fans on their board are basically assuming it's him because A.) they don't want it to be Odell, and B.) their other candidates are still coaching elsewhere currently.

Here’s the questions. Is fsu in worse shape now than what we were when richt took over? I would say yes due to the QB and offensive line problem. I’m richt at least had brad who was average to above average. Our line was ok at best but theirs is awful. Blackmon sucks. Who’s behind him? I’m not worried that much guys. Bob will age horribly there

So you’re changing the question ? Anyone with a brain knows the big 10 is a way more difficult conference than the acc. That’s what I stated. It’s a lot easier to get to a championship in the acc than big 10.

Would you rather deal with one road block or 4/5 road blocks ? **** even their middle of the pack teams like Iowa are a *****. Especially at Iowa.

That’s a really good conference . I can come to FSU and recruit the best state and only have one team to beat? I can see how that would be tempting.

Except.....you wouldnt have 1 team to beat. You play Miami and UF Every Year.

-There isnt 4/5 road blocks in the big 10. There is Wisky and OSU...Thats it.
- Recruiting in Florida isnt for the weary....he isnt some big time recruiter either...His Florida plug is Seider and a few Lower level assistants they got from FLA.
-Recruiting for him in the NORTHEAST is pretty easy for him currently. **** we went into NYC cold raw and grabbed recruit last cycle... Penn State pretty much is only battling OSU for recruits...i dont think Pitt is much of a factor to them.

-Penn State honestly isnt on the level of a football program as FSU. If your at an FSU....there are REAL DEAL expectations...hence Taggart being gone in under 2 years. That Penn State sh*t he can do what he doing for a long time.

Advertisement
I think it’d be a mistake for Franklin to leave. If he can’t get past Ohio state at PSu how would he be able to get past Clemson?

Expectations are higher at Florida state and as Geta stated above he’d be in recruiting battles with the other big 2 and all the SEC.

He can win 9/10 games a year and be there as long as he wants. The same plus a national title at FSU got jimbo ran outta there.

Advertisement
Bob Stoops is Richt with a title. Stoops wouldn't be walking into an established program like OU back in the late 90's. FSU is a major culture shift and is extremely weak at OL and QB. Does he have the energy to turn that ship around?
OU was anything but established when stoops took over, they essentially took the decade of the 90s off- were horrible..ou emerged from its decade slumber when he took over..Stoops gets dinged for only "winning one" nc but the ones lost were to saban, carroll, and urban meyer.

OU was anything but established when stoops took over, they essentially took the decade of the 90s off- were horrible..ou emerged from its decade slumber when he took over..Stoops gets dinged for only "winning one" nc but the ones lost were to saban, carroll, and urban meyer.
Yeah but does he have that same fire as he did in the late 90s to rebuild?

Stoops after Jimbo might have been a very nice handoffs with the talent that was on the roster and a recruiting class (at the time) that was good...

Now your getting a very ugly depth chart at FSU... No QB worth a **** on the roster... best player on offense is gone(Akers), zero quality olinemen.... oh and to make it better a roster filled with over confident losers who cant stop talking and trying to fight everyone they play.

Well we now know it's not Stoops, Shades is the same one who said Applewhite to Miami.

Lol true enough. I know a few FSU boosters and while they may be getting their info from whatever the FSU version of CIS is; they told me that stoops kept moving the goal posts and asking for more cash.

Advertisement
lmao they caught that boy slinging that mid

EKa1MtkXUAAGAFU

Is this the one thay retired lmao

Advertisement
Back