Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Louisville
NC State
Clemson
Syracuse
Wake

Is their next 5 games before us on Nov 2. Their hopes of a bowl game may be gone by then.

They are likely to be 2-6 or worse going into our game. I wonder what the turn out for that game would be in Doak if we manage to get it rolling and look like a team on the rise coming into that game. Does Miami travel well enough to own the stadium if the noles are a total dumpster fire and we are in the top 25?

Advertisement
Louisville
NC State
Clemson
Syracuse
Wake

Is their next 5 games before us on Nov 2. Their hopes of a bowl game may be gone by then.

I think they go 3-2 or possibly 4-1 in that stretch. Clemson is of course a prison rape.

But 3 of those other 4 are home (@ Wake is the only road game).

I will say my official prediction is FSU is 4-4 when we roll into town on 11/2.

And Miami will be 6-2.

They are likely to be 2-6 or worse going into our game. I wonder what the turn out for that game would be in Doak if we manage to get it rolling and look like a team on the rise coming into that game. Does Miami travel well enough to own the stadium if the noles are a total dumpster fire and we are in the top 25?

I'm leaning they're 3-5 with the obvious loss to Clemson and .500 over the other 4 games. Boy would I love if they came in 2-6 though. To be able to officially hand them that 7th 'L' and knock them out of a bowl would be incredible.

Long way to go for both teams before that game, but I sure hope you're right.

This is the same guy that takes a bunch of plays off?

He does but iirc, he pancaked a couple of our guys last year. We typically struggle with dudes who are heavy/strong in the middle. But hopefully with gaynor and vaughn, that ends this year

I think they go 3-2 or possibly 4-1 in that stretch. Clemson is of course a prison rape.

And Miami will be 6-2.

They have the opposite of home field advantage right now. Little girls in tally are selling lemonade to run coaches out of town

Advertisement

And Miami will be 6-2.

wrong don't know what team you been watching.. holes gonna lose everyone of those games.. especially in the 4th quarter lmao fr fr they season ova after 3 to 4 more losses

They have the opposite of home field advantage right now. Little girls in tally are selling lemonade to run coaches out of town

so true so true.. I'm in trailerhassee and Tallahassee democrat just published that lemonade story lmao. they want willie gone gone.. boosters working on getting that cheese up

Louisville
NC State
Clemson
Syracuse
Wake

Louisville could beat them this weekend
NC State may not have enough on defense but never count out Dorean.
Clemson is an L of epic proportion
Cuse gonna depend on what cuse we see. Could be a W for the Noles
Wake always gives them fits and I think Wake pulls this one out.

3-2 seems likely for them but I'm thinking 1-4 here. The Noles may quit after clemson espc if Louisville, and NC state beat them

Louisville could beat them this weekend
NC State may not have enough on defense but never count out Dorean.
Clemson is an L of epic proportion
Cuse gonna depend on what cuse we see. Could be a W for the Noles
Wake always gives them fits and I think Wake pulls this one out.

3-2 seems likely for them but I'm thinking 1-4 here. The Noles may quit after clemson espc if Louisville, and NC state beat them

No way they beat Cuse with that D. Dino will simply out scheme them even if their offense is down this year talent wise.

Advertisement

And Miami will be 6-2.

That defense is going to be done by the time we visit. They can’t get off the field. If we can make a run this season, I think we win in Tally by more than 10 points for the first time since 2001.

Advertisement
Not going to completely count them out against UL or Syracuse. Especially UL. That QB is horrible. He singlehandedly lost that game for them against ND. FSU could luck into a win with him just doing buffoonery. But I agree WF, Clemson and NC State will be guaranteed losses. So they will be at best a 5 loss team facing us. That game would be shown on BET if it wasn't for the ACC Network. LOL.

Advertisement
Back