Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

From 247's "Unpopular college football opinions".

View attachment 90948
someone-once-told-me-not-to-bite-off-more-than-7673579.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
‘91 vs fsu is on espn classic now....

Don't need to see it, was there in person. One of my favorites of all-time. Was in the stands behind that goalpost, but on the opposite side. This was pre-jumbotron days, so the realization that the kick went wide right spread from one side of the end zone stands to the other side, it took about 5 seconds to register that we won the game.

Don't need to see it, was there in person. One of my favorites of all-time. Was in the stands behind that goalpost, but on the opposite side. This was pre-jumbotron days, so the realization that the kick went wide right spread from one side of the end zone stands to the other side, it took about 5 seconds to register that we won the game.
Reminds me of the ending of the ‘09 game. fsu fans were going crazy cause they thought Fortson caught the ball until the review came, then were holding their breaths hoping the call would be a catch. You could only hear a pin drop and me standing on the rails yelling incomplete because it was obvious. Students were literally crying walking out the stadium lol

Reminds me of the ending of the ‘09 game. fsu fans were going crazy cause they thought Fortson caught the ball until the review came, then were holding their breaths hoping the call would be a catch. You could only hear a pin drop and me standing on the rails yelling incomplete because it was obvious. Students were literally crying walking out the stadium lol

Same thing two years ago when Langham caught the game winner, was surrounded by FSU fans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back