Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
My cousin who played baseball with Devon Travis told me his brother Jordan Travis transfered from Louisville to Florida state last year. Is he not eligible to play?

Eh then Blackmon leaves so win/win

Precisely my thought at first... in order to have depth, they need to take a reach from a JUCO or a lower level school so Blackmon feels "safe" bringing in a grad transfer with only one year obviously screams "he is coming to start" only way Blackmon doesn't leave, is if he sticks it out and wins the job in Fall camp and Jackson is basically stuck now (I was thinking like a Jake Heaps scenario)

Advertisement
Precisely my thought at first... in order to have depth, they need to take a reach from a JUCO or a lower level school so Blackmon feels "safe" bringing in a grad transfer with only one year obviously screams "he is coming to start" only way Blackmon doesn't leave, is if he sticks it out and wins the job in Fall camp and Jackson is basically stuck now (I was thinking like a Jake Heaps scenario)
I don't even think he has to feel safe as much as I think he knows they suck and would rather shoot his shot on a team in the Big12 or something with a wide open offense

Funny text with a friend of mine who’s a nole. Anytime there’s a new name in portal I text it , then I text him when said portal kid commits to portal U.

Here’s our latest texts on LSU kid. Guess which one is his text?

Advertisement

Bored and thought Id get some morning tears in. Most interesting part in the podcast is they admit to dropping bags. They think some boosters are out on Willie and that's why they haven't been getting players. Another weird part is when they're talking about how they need to get more white southern players to play O-line. Whats white and southern have to do with anything? How bout just get great players regardless of race and geographic location haha.

Advertisement

Bored and thought Id get some morning tears in. Most interesting part in the podcast is they admit to dropping bags. They think some boosters are out on Willie and that's why they haven't been getting players. Another weird part is when they're talking about how they need to get more white southern players to play O-line. Whats white and southern have to do with anything? How bout just get great players regardless of race and geographic location haha.

They need to look at who has the best O-lines in CFB. OSU, ND, OU, Bama, and Wisky. Midwest and northern kids...not southern whites boys.

They need to look at who has the best O-lines in CFB. OSU, ND, OU, Bama, and Wisky. Midwest and northern kids...not southern whites boys.
If these guys are looking for a black coach to go get big country white boys who use the "hard ER" more than the UGA baseball team they will be waiting a long time.

Advertisement
Back