Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Canes fans, we need to plant the seeds that Jimbo left the team with no talent and Taggart needs 4 recruiting classes to clean things up.

Advertisement
From CBSSports:

LOOK: Florida State debuts turnover backpack as it struggles to take down Samford

Miami's rival didn't have the most creative knockoff idea

It's happened. We've reached the point where the sideline props for defensive players who get a turnover officially jumped the shark. On Saturday night, while struggling to get past mighty Samford, Florida State unveiled ...

... the turnover backpack.

I mean, what is there to say? Some teams have awesome chains they hand out. Others have thrones for them to sit on. Florida State has a ... backpack. Sure, there could be some Lunchables in that backpack, which would increase the value of the prize tenfold. One of the worst things about growing up is that you can no longer eat Lunchables without people looking at you funny. Because your ham and cheese sandwich is so sophisticated, Bob! You think you're better than me?

Uh, sorry, OK, so this turnover backpack. Yeah, it's dumb, but not in the fun, foolish kind of way. Just in a dumb way. If I were Florida State, I would take my performance against Samford Saturday night, stuff it in that backpack along with some heavy rocks and then throw it into Lake Jackson.

From CBSSports:

LOOK: Florida State debuts turnover backpack as it struggles to take down Samford

Miami's rival didn't have the most creative knockoff idea

It's happened. We've reached the point where the sideline props for defensive players who get a turnover officially jumped the shark. On Saturday night, while struggling to get past mighty Samford, Florida State unveiled ...

... the turnover backpack.

I mean, what is there to say? Some teams have awesome chains they hand out. Others have thrones for them to sit on. Florida State has a ... backpack. Sure, there could be some Lunchables in that backpack, which would increase the value of the prize tenfold. One of the worst things about growing up is that you can no longer eat Lunchables without people looking at you funny. Because your ham and cheese sandwich is so sophisticated, Bob! You think you're better than me?

Uh, sorry, OK, so this turnover backpack. Yeah, it's dumb, but not in the fun, foolish kind of way. Just in a dumb way. If I were Florida State, I would take my performance against Samford Saturday night, stuff it in that backpack along with some heavy rocks and then throw it into Lake Jackson.

crazycutegirl.gif

Advertisement
Would you guys knock it off. Clearly, the Turnover Backpack is going to have a long-term impact on recruiting. Panhandle kids are going to grow up DREAMING of getting that Turnover Backpack, and they will be F$U fans for life.

We really blew it.

Advertisement
Taggart's players played hard for him in the past and that would be a step in the right direction for FSU. Give him 3 years to recruit his guys and they won't be pushovers; he's far from McElwain to me. Taggart will recruit better and his guys will play harder.

He strikes me more like a Pete Carroll.

You should ban yourself for making such a ridiculous statement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back