Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

w0VQcN.gif

Awesome. Truer words have seldom been spoken.

Advertisement
8 seasons, this is number 9.

Frost was 6-7 his first season and 12-0 his second. If Frost coached a WKU team that lost 26 straight he might have had some more losing seasons as well. It's a matter of opportunity and timing that doesn't really support the point you're trying to make.

WKU lost 26 games then managed to get to a bowl in four seasons under Taggerts. Seriously how hard would it be to start winning in Conference USA?

UCF went 0-12 and two seasons later were 12-0 and took down Auburn.

Not the same.

Advertisement
Right, now how about WT's other two stops? And what about your point demonstrates that WT can't coach well? My point is there more evidence that he can coach than there is to support he can't.

Also, you're not impressed by Taggert's one 10 win season in the AAC but you are impressed by Scott Frost's one double digit win season in the AAC in the two seasons he's been a HC? Frost has as many winning seasons as he has losing ones in the same conference as Taggart...

How do you sound?

Look i'm not here to take up for WT by any stretch but y'all gotta take of the cane shades on this one. He might suck, but there's no evidence that he will.

Frost went undefeated and beat Auburn in a bowl game.

Please point out Taggart's signature win.

Y'all sound scared of the dude... I'm just saying there's more than 50 good players in Florida and he's bound to get couple in the top 50 because they may be FSU fans (Akeem Dent). Jimbo did a good job with execution and had talented players, but let's not oversell the guy either, his players quit last season. I've never seen WT's players quit. In fact, it's the opposite and i've seen them play very hard.

That's all i'm saying should be expected. A talented team that plays hard.

The irony, because you're propping up WT as the next amazing coach while the rest of us recognize he's not that good.

Advertisement
I’m still waiting to hear one good college coach that had a losing record going into his 9th seasons in any situation. If I can get one example I’ll admit I’m wrong and wait until Taggert wins 8 games with FSU’s extremely talented roster to talk more trash.

He's a cornball with a losing record and he's a coach who has done a good job recruiting and had success at turning programs around from losers. Both of those can be true. His players like him, he lands good recruits, and his teams play hard.

But, He has alot of Al Golden in him, including the cheesiness and a pedestrian resume. There are coaches that replicated his success after he left, just like Folden. Jeff Brohm did even better at WKU (although he did it with Taggarts players) and Charlie Strong did pretty much the same thing in year 1 as Willie did in year 3. Then, looking at Oregon's schedule and talent level, it's not exactly that hard to take them to a bowl game.

Advertisement
No. Same conference. Less overall experience, wins, bowl games. It's about the same, if that.

Cut the crap. Stop equating Frost and ***gart because of "same conference".

Frost beat Maryland. Frost beat Auburn. Frost would have beaten Georgia Tech if the game got rescheduled. That's 3 Power Five teams in one season, one of which was in the Top 10.

In 4 years at USF, ***gart didn't rack up wins like that. In fact, he had already left USF when they managed to win a bowl game over South Carolina, so he doesn't even get credit for that as a head coach.

Oh wait, ***gart beat Syracuse twice. So, sure, "same conference", therefore "it's about the same, if that".

That's bullcrap. Literally, ***gart's record with the Bulls was crap.

Advertisement
Scott Frost
Career Record: 3 Years, 19-7, .731 Win% (at major schools)
Bowl Record: 2 Games, 1-1, .500 Win%
Willie Taggart
Career Record:
9 Years, 47-50, .485 Win% (at major schools)
Bowl Record: 2 Games, 1-1, .500 Win% (at major schools)

Nah, doesn’t look the same.

Please edit your post. ***gart left USF before the bowl game, thus his bowl record is 0-1.

Coach mac fvcked a shark. What do you think they're going to catch taggart *******?
What do I think or what do I hope?

I hope they find him with a 400 pound tranny...but I’ll settle for Chief Osceola. Both with be utterly humiliating....and hysterical.

Advertisement
Back