Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

View attachment 62555

Just give it a year and he’ll have Nole Tears catching up to Gator Tears (well closer anyways)

I hear he told them “ next time this happens they’ll have to blow each other on lap two around the field”.

Like it or not but this teaches discipline and helps building relationships with teammates.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So let me get this straight, he left the team but still had to hold hands with someone he punched before he left........ Yap Sounds like Golden.....

Advertisement
Amazing how FSU and UF are having their golden tenures... whats worse is that ufag is going through it a second consecutive time

Taggart will run that FSU train off a cliff will be amazing to see it happen day by day

Advertisement
Amazing how FSU and UF are having their golden tenures... whats worse is that ufag is going through it a second consecutive time

Taggart will run that FSU train off a cliff will be amazing to see it happen day by day

Nah, FSU is entering their Golden era. UF is coming off of two straight worse versions seeing how they have two four win seasons under their belt. However, I expect Mullen to restore the Gator to who they really are. The decent bridesmaid little brother program. They be a slightly worse version of what they were for 95% of Spurriers reign. Only scary to programs like Tennessee and Kentucky

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taggart's players played hard for him in the past and that would be a step in the right direction for FSU. Give him 3 years to recruit his guys and they won't be pushovers; he's far from McElwain to me. Taggart will recruit better and his guys will play harder.

He strikes me more like a Pete Carroll.

Taggart's players played hard for him in the past and that would be a step in the right direction for FSU. Give him 3 years to recruit his guys and they won't be pushovers; he's far from McElwain to me. Taggart will recruit better and his guys will play harder.

He strikes me more like a Pete Carroll.

Pete Carroll? Really?

Smh, go look at dudes career record , he's more Al and Mcelwaine than Pete freaking Carroll

Advertisement
Back