Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
When they prepare to fire Willie in 2.5 years, you guys remember some of these tweets. Man, they are gonna be rolling over in their trailers over this one.

Advertisement
Willie talks and acts a big game until we actually get to what counts: winning actual football games.

He’s a sub-.500 regular season coach and 0-1 in bowl games and that tells me he shows a lot of false cornball bravado and fake swagger.

We really don’t know if he’s a coach that can actually win at a big time program. His regular season record says a big fat NO. So does his bowl record.

Right now the facts state he’s a good recruiter but a shltty losing coach.

When they start losing or get stomped by Clemson or Louisville nole fans gonna start responding very nasty to these tweets.

When they prepare to fire Willie in 2.5 years, you guys remember some of these tweets. Man, they are gonna be rolling over in their trailers over this one.

This cornball..

Side note: Why does FSU practice jersey look better then their actual jersey? Their current jerseys look like they got ancient hieroglyph on it. Their practice jersey look like the traditional FSU uniforms. They should switch tbh so we're both wearing our traditional unis when we play.

Advertisement
Willie talks and acts a big game until we actually get to what counts: winning actual football games.

He’s a sub-.500 regular season coach and 0-1 in bowl games and that tells me he shows a lot of false cornball bravado and fake swagger.

We really don’t know if he’s a coach that can actually win at a big time program. His regular season record says a big fat NO. So does his bowl record.

Even the "good recruiter" quality, I'm not buying just yet. If he really was great at being able to identify talent and getting that talent to sign with him, then why did he lose so many **** games? If we're talking about going head to head with top coaches and beating them on guys those coaches really wanted, then I can't think of one guy he really did that for. Flowers wasn't recruited, at least as a QB, by the Big 3 and he's Willie's best player ever. Maybe Marlon Mack gives Quinton a run, but that's about it, and Mack's biggest other offer was Louisville. You definitely didn't see head coaches from top schools going up against Willie and losing.

So basically a Nole equivalent of Ron Zook... which is why we should hope they keep him forever. I cried a little when Ron Zook got fired because I knew as long as he was there we would own the Gators on the field. Hopefully they keep Willie in Tally for a long time. Jimbo was twice the coach Taggart is.

Advertisement

Most of his success came at USF where he had a talent advantage over most schools in his conference.

At FSU, the talent levels are close, and he's going to be in the underdog role when playing Clemson.

I can't recall a signature win on his resume that points out he's the type of guy that's a great gameday coach.

Even the "good recruiter" quality, I'm not buying just yet. If he really was great at being able to identify talent and getting that talent to sign with him, then why did he lose so many **** games? If we're talking about going head to head with top coaches and beating them on guys those coaches really wanted, then I can't think of one guy he really did that for. Flowers wasn't recruited, at least as a QB, by the Big 3 and he's Willie's best player ever. Maybe Marlon Mack gives Quinton a run, but that's about it, and Mack's biggest other offer was Louisville. You definitely didn't see head coaches from top schools going up against Willie and losing.
Most of his success came at USF where he had a talent advantage over most schools in his conference.

At FSU, the talent levels are close, and he's going to be in the underdog role when playing Clemson.

I can't recall a signature win on his resume that points out he's the type of guy that's a great gameday coach.

Both excellent observations.

He’s unproven as **** against very god competition in games that are meaningful, from what I can see.

In his head coaching career, I wonder what would be classified as his top three signature wins?

Perp was probably Fransiou or however the jackass spells his name
It was jamies & while he was running away he snatched a plate of a innocent bi standers stone crabs,jumped up on the table & screamed for all the world to hear "Fvcked her right in the pvssy!" He allegedly went to celebrate at ace of diamonds with the proceeds from the robbery & raped two strippers in the champagne room...

So basically a Nole equivalent of Ron Zook... which is why we should hope they keep him forever. I cried a little when Ron Zook got fired because I knew as long as he was there we would own the Gators on the field. Hopefully they keep Willie in Tally for a long time. Jimbo was twice the coach Taggart is.

As I mentioned to others, in his head coaching career, I wonder what would be classified as his top three signature wins?

Advertisement
Back