Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Legendary!

images.jpeg

had a friend that ran into uncle Luke at the airport. My friend is a UM grad. He said that uncle puke told him that CMR is running the team like.. are you ready...”communist”.
He said that 18 year olds will gravitate more towards Willie than cmr because Willie is letting the kids have “fun”.
I though about how when I was 17 and left to boot camp and I sure as **** didn’t join to have fun. I never played football but I know how difficulty it is to instill discipline. And while football might not be the Marines, I at least know that it takes a whole lot of discipline to make a successful football team. And it takes discipline to become a successful adult and parent.
Maybe we’re criticizing a whole team on a few videos but some of it doesn’t send a positive message to parents or at least the parents of kids that I would want at UM.
I’m cool with cuttin up. Just not in practice or during drills. I don’t see any attention to detail anywhere up there.

I'm sure Saban is all about fun. Willie's **** wont fly if they dont win.

Advertisement

I get cam being butthurt but honestly all Benjamin did was speak the truth. Being a wr that plays with an inaccurate qb sucks. Especially when your money is based on stats.

Mcaffery literally stays wide open and probably gets an accurate pass half the time. Coming out the backfield there’s very few lb covering him.

It’s pretty **** frustrating playing with that dude.

It’s funny because Taggart thinks all this corny **** will help with recruiting, but it’s just going to turn off the kids on the fence who are really serious about football.

had a friend that ran into uncle Luke at the airport. My friend is a UM grad. He said that uncle puke told him that CMR is running the team like.. are you ready...”communist”.
He said that 18 year olds will gravitate more towards Willie than cmr because Willie is letting the kids have “fun”.
I though about how when I was 17 and left to boot camp and I sure as **** didn’t join to have fun. I never played football but I know how difficulty it is to instill discipline. And while football might not be the Marines, I at least know that it takes a whole lot of discipline to make a successful football team. And it takes discipline to become a successful adult and parent.
Maybe we’re criticizing a whole team on a few videos but some of it doesn’t send a positive message to parents or at least the parents of kids that I would want at UM.
I’m cool with cuttin up. Just not in practice or during drills. I don’t see any attention to detail anywhere up there.
I’m so tired of Luke. He like a scorned ex wife that won’t just move on

Luke is a moron.
Elite football players care about winning games, getting better, and getting paid. They do not care about ice cream socials and contrived dance offs.

Advertisement
I get cam being butthurt but honestly all Benjamin did was speak the truth. Being a wr that plays with an inaccurate qb sucks. Especially when your money is based on stats.

Mcaffery literally stays wide open and probably gets an accurate pass half the time. Coming out the backfield there’s very few lb covering him.

Maybe if KB was worth a **** his opinion would mean something. We're talking about a WR who ballooned to the size of a LT over an off season. That clown has no room to blame a QBs shortcomings for his own.

Maybe if KB was worth a **** his opinion would mean something. We're talking about a WR who ballooned to the size of a LT over an off season. That clown has no room to blame a QBs shortcomings for his own.

He still was a pretty good wr , even being a lard ***.

I don’t like either one of them and think Cam is super overrated but I didn’t get the big deal about the comment. It’s true.

I guess I should’ve expected cam to be a baby about the comment, he’s been butthurt about far less. Dudes a soft cry baby imo.

Borders on being fragile emotionally.

Oh please Benjamin is just overweight and trash. I don't recall Olsen having much problems with Newton. Newton is not the most accurate, but he is definitely an above average quarterback

Benjamin is not TO he doesn't have the game to back-up trash talking his QBs who in Benjamin's case is a much better NFL player than him. He can think whatever he wants to help him sleep at night, but keep it to yourself, don't go to the media. Now if he doesn't have a monster year what is he going to say, his new quarterback sucks too?

It’s ok, they have since made up after KB flashed Cam his ****ies and let him cop a feel.

Advertisement
For me, this is going to be the most interesting season at FSU. Not only because of the new staff but I’m really curious to see how many W’s come out of this circus. Wtf are they doing? No serious recruit can be buying any of this nonsense. And if they are then I’ll catch them in Last Chance U.

Last edited:
Oh please Benjamin is just overweight and trash. I don't recall Olsen having much problems with Newton. Newton is not the most accurate, but he is definitely an above average quarterback

Benjamin is not TO he doesn't have the game to back-up trash talking his QBs who in Benjamin's case is a much better NFL player than him. He can think whatever he wants to help him sleep at night, but keep it to yourself, don't go to the media. Now if he doesn't have a monster year what is he going to say, his new quarterback sucks too?

Even if Olsen has issues with Cam he wouldn’t kill him in media, I mean they’re still teammates.

This isn’t sticking up for KB but more of the statement being true. Neither is that good to me , or the best teammates.

Cam is a soft *** ***** always getting butthurt by the media, coaches or teammates. Has horrible body language after somebody drops a pass but doesn’t show the same emotion when he’s missing wide open guys every possession.

I’m pretty sure this is KB’s first tine really being outspoken so that speaks for itself.

Oh and Cams response alone proves how insecure and fragile he is. If he was a legit qb it would’nt even been on his radar. He’d no sold it like it didn’t matter what this guy said. It’s beneath him.

Advertisement
Like I said before it’s all cute in their practice .. but once they just got rocked any game or face any adversity that **** is going to fall apart I’m really not worried at all.

Yup remember Dodge ball and ice cream parties under Golden? **** was fun back then until Notre Dame 40-3 and Kansas State dropping 50+ just got old.

Advertisement
Back