Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

Cam stepped to Benjamin in a civil way, tried to dap mans up and all. After KB didn’t reciprocate, Cam got on him. Benjamin didn’t keep that same energy from the comments he made earlier in the week 😂

Cam a real ***** for that

had a friend that ran into uncle Luke at the airport. My friend is a UM grad. He said that uncle puke told him that CMR is running the team like.. are you ready...”communist”.
He said that 18 year olds will gravitate more towards Willie than cmr because Willie is letting the kids have “fun”.
I though about how when I was 17 and left to boot camp and I sure as **** didn’t join to have fun. I never played football but I know how difficulty it is to instill discipline. And while football might not be the Marines, I at least know that it takes a whole lot of discipline to make a successful football team. And it takes discipline to become a successful adult and parent.
Maybe we’re criticizing a whole team on a few videos but some of it doesn’t send a positive message to parents or at least the parents of kids that I would want at UM.
I’m cool with cuttin up. Just not in practice or during drills. I don’t see any attention to detail anywhere up there.

Advertisement

Here’s how nole and NASCAR fan Tyleeerr Katt responded to the tweet. How much you wanna bet he has the same exact tweet directed at Willy after a couple of years of losing 4 or 5 games.

0AE9DC47-9DA8-4128-A8B8-3DD9AD127920.jpeg

Gotta love that trailer trash fan base.

had a friend that ran into uncle Luke at the airport. My friend is a UM grad. He said that uncle puke told him that CMR is running the team like.. are you ready...”communist”.
He said that 18 year olds will gravitate more towards Willie than cmr because Willie is letting the kids have “fun”.
I though about how when I was 17 and left to boot camp and I sure as **** didn’t join to have fun. I never played football but I know how difficulty it is to instill discipline. And while football might not be the Marines, I at least know that it takes a whole lot of discipline to make a successful football team. And it takes discipline to become a successful adult and parent.
Maybe we’re criticizing a whole team on a few videos but some of it doesn’t send a positive message to parents or at least the parents of kids that I would want at UM.
I’m cool with cuttin up. Just not in practice or during drills. I don’t see any attention to detail anywhere up there.
I wish there a was a gulag we could throw that dumb ****** in so he could get the chance to taste some real communism.

I dont see Bama or Clemson dancing

SR's Fab 5: Ronde Still Believes In Hargreaves, Likes Bucs Rookie CBs

People inside the building at One Buccaneer Place think Davis has some Richard Sherman-like traits to him due to his size and physicality. Barber sees another comparison, but it may be a few years away.

“Xavier Rhoades is a great example,” Barber said. “Xavier Rhoades had a great reputation coming out of Florida State, or whatever, and I did a couple of Minnesota games and you saw him lacking in technique a little bit.

If they thought players underachieved with Jimbo they're gonna have a blast with Willie in charge.

*waits for the closet Nole fans to derail this thread telling me how much of a "dog" corner X was at FSU*

Advertisement
How the **** is that ***** still allowed down here? Deport his washed up ***

Love the manufactured festive atmosphere. Painfully obvious..

"Hey croots!!

Look how loose and fun-loving our team is!! How could you not want to be part of this??"

*Ring!!...Ring!!*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait that dude was bragging on Twitter that he confronted the Cane fan.

I guess that was a lie

Advertisement
Back