Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Lmao bruhh!!! I wasn't kidding when I said they got the baddest chicks down there. I couldn't believe it when I got down there. I always figured every city got a lot of bad ******* but Miami is just on another level. I'm pulling for you b you got it though. She knows what comes with dating an athlete so this is the perfect chance lol. Gotta give me an update after you beat that ***** up.

No doubt.

Bro, I got a stupid bomb chick I work w/; she younger, but she got hecka dudes that walk in to my office and crush on her, immediately. (I say all this to give context to how bad the chick from Miami was)

When shorty came through the office, after I was done, EVERY single female I work w/ was trying to find something to hate on, and my co-worker stood up in front of them and said, "ya'll tripping; that chick made me wet looking at her and I'm thinking about becoming a ******* to holla at her." Lol.

She showed me her home girls and relatives from Miami...all top notch. Can't believe there was even a discussion on the talent level between the Norf and the Souf. I know FAMU produces some bad ones; I met one who got involved in some **** a few years back down in L.A. She was cute and thick, buuuuuut, she looked like a mud duck next to my new client (and future mistress....lol) BTW, what was this thread about again??! LOL.

Advertisement
I would definetly hit it, but after we had 5 pages of guys here bragging about Tally girls I would expect her to be a lot hotter considering he was obsessed with her.
Yea not worth getting crazy about def better girls in tally .. Well ones atleast losing playing time over I guess if you're like that lol

No doubt.

Bro, I got a stupid bomb chick I work w/; she younger, but she got hecka dudes that walk in to my office and crush on her, immediately. (I say all this to give context to how bad the chick from Miami was)

When shorty came through the office, after I was done, EVERY single female I work w/ was trying to find something to hate on, and my co-worker stood up in front of them and said, "ya'll tripping; that chick made me wet looking at her and I'm thinking about becoming a ******* to holla at her." Lol.

She showed me her home girls and relatives from Miami...all top notch. Can't believe there was even a discussion on the talent level between the Norf and the Souf. I know FAMU produces some bad ones; I met one who got involved in some **** a few years back down in L.A. She was cute and thick, buuuuuut, she looked like a mud duck next to my new client (and future mistress....lol) BTW, what was this thread about again??! LOL.

I feel you bro. Always gotta give the context when we talking about shorties haha. LMAO bruh. I know exactly those type of girls always trying to throw shade on the baddest females but thats how you know a chicks real bad when every girl is trying to find her flaws. No doubt about FAMU I never been there, but I seen the videos floating around youtube and I see some banging girls in those vids and im sure they got even more talent over there that doesn't want to be in the videos, but b Miami is something else. There is a reason you hear every rapper talking about Miami and not Tally. You literally can't listen to the radio for more than an hour without hearing a miami strip club, club, or just Miami get a shout out. And thats a fact they always are in groups of just bad *******. Its not like other cities where your like yo bring a friend for my boy and they come through with Felicia. If they coming through shes bad and shes down. But good **** bro. Do your thing b Im sure your going to lock her down as your new side piece. LMAO bruh you got me dying over here.

Advertisement
Speaking OF...bro, I just picked up a new client from So. Beach that just moved to the Yay....buddy, I'VE NEVER IN MY PROFESSIONAL LIFE EVER DID THIS, but I told her she's one of the baddest in person chicks I've ever seen. I always keep it professional no matter how pretty a client of mine is, but this Miami chick brought out a real unprofessional side. LOL. But she did say she used to date a player from the U (wouldn't give me the name), and a former Oakland Raider and Miami Heat....but she hit me w/ the I'm looking for a regular guy now. Tie came off my neck. LOL. Miss me w/ the Tally argument. I'm sold on So. Beach. lol.
We comparing the college chicks. Not the ones you need a Beemer, or have to take to Prime 112....

Wtf is going on with this female talk on here? Miami has a population of 2.7 million people. You guys on here acting like the team is gonna be restricted to campus or some sh.t. Or only going to sobe. Some of you dudes sound bitter af acting like only millionaires get puzzy on sobe. This narrative that every female that is a 10 down here only smashes dudes with money is so over played it’s hilarious. I’ll keep it super simple as you want it. Just go to 2 for 1 drink night at any chili’s or Flanagan’s or any of the ale houses anywhere down here and the quality of azzzz will match or exceed anywhere in the continental us. That’s just facts gents. I’ve been having my boys from when I was in the service come down here for the past 20 years. Most of them live in Texas and SoCal and they say it ain’t even close. Bruh if you want your fugging mind blown just got to the la fitness in Hialeah one day at 5pm then go to the one in Doral the next. Just say you want to explore membership options. Then come back on here and explain wtf you just saw.

Wtf is going on with this female talk on here? Miami has a population of 2.7 million people. You guys on here acting like the team is gonna be restricted to campus or some sh.t. Or only going to sobe. Some of you dudes sound bitter af acting like only millionaires get puzzy on sobe. This narrative that every female that is a 10 down here only smashes dudes with money is so over played it’s hilarious. I’ll keep it super simple as you want it. Just go to 2 for 1 drink night at any chili’s or Flanagan’s or any of the ale houses anywhere down here and the quality of azzzz will match or exceed anywhere in the continental us. That’s just facts gents. I’ve been having my boys from when I was in the service come down here for the past 20 years. Most of them live in Texas and SoCal and they say it ain’t even close. Bruh if you want your fugging mind blown just got to the la fitness in Hialeah one day at 5pm then go to the one in Doral the next. Just say you want to explore membership options. Then come back on here and explain wtf you just saw.

Lmao. And that my friends is why I’m married but DONT live in Miami. Lol

Advertisement
We comparing the college chicks. Not the ones you need a Beemer, or have to take to Prime 112....

The girls you need 100k car to pull and **** are not even comparable to the FAMU chicks. I am not even talking about them. Those are the baddest chicks around. None of them are going to college because they are just going to have a rapper/athlete/D Boy/business owner/etc. baby. But the next level down are still bad af and you can bang them if you just have a little swag. They are badder then the FAMU chicks. Plus you gotta think about the numbers there are 5k females at FAMU and over 1.5 million females in Dade plus all the girls that come down for MDW, bike week(come down for bike week if you want to see some bad sisters), spring break, etc. If you only come to Miami for a weekend or whatever and hit on 2-3 mad hot girls and they where gold diggers I see where you are coming from, but if you play the field and don't settle you can get your d wet every time you go out with a bad *****.

Facts. I could't have said it any better. I had my boys come down from NYC and some boys come down from Chicago and they couldn't even believe it. That is the thing I miss about Miami the most is the females.

Advertisement

Attachments

• CAM00186.jpg
    CAM00186.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Literally the best Safety of all time in my opinion.

Should be everybody’s opinion. Even my Gator and Nole friends ( who are surprisingly knowledgeable) say “ Ed’s the best they’ve seen , pro or college”.

Hands down the smartest , instinctual , most complete , playmaking safety I’ve seen.

I saw on the twitter timeline that Bolden and Peters both failed to gain admission into FSU.

Two four star commits quickly become Juco prospects. Great news.

Edit: can anyone confirm this report?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back