Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Wrong again...this article from last year discusses 11 incidents being under investigation

Florida State lineman Josh Ball accused of dating violence

“Meanwhile his behavior and abuse of this girl was well know by the coaches and athletic Dept. and he was allowed to play.”

This we 100% agree on. Typical FSU entitlement

My timing is off, but not by that much.

That article is from November.

At that point, the season was 3/4 done and he was an established starter. Unless you can point to it otherwise, that’s the first time that was widely known about the other incidents cited.

Again well into 75% of the season, the guy’s playing, and the general population did not know he was abusing this girl.

Advertisement
What a shock an FSU player who is accused and proven guilty of a crime against women is allowed to play....... my hatred for that program goes beyond the football field they are literally a disgustingly corrupt and unethical bunch of dumb country bumpkins who i hope we stomp a mudhole in come october

Advertisement
Ball made physical contact with Sellers on three separate occasions, according to the injunction:

•Dec. 1: He slapped her once in the face after breaking her cell phone against a wall.

•March 15: He pushed her into a closet at her Tampa home because he was upset she went to Disney with a friend and did not text back fast enough throughout the day.

•April 1: As Ball was recovering from a concussion, he grew angry because Sellers did not spend enough time with him. Ball threw her to the floor, cutting open her right knee. He later pushed her onto a chair, smacked the side of her thigh leaving a handprint bruise, and bent her car key so she could not leave. Ball later deleted photos of the injuries from her phone.

There were also three instances where sent inappropriate media was sent to Sellers:

•Ball had a girl who was lying in bed with him send a photo of them to Sellers on May 9, while his number and social media accounts were blocked.

•Ball sent photos and videos of himself drinking while taking pills to Sellers and her friend, along with more than 40 phone calls in less than an hour on June 17.

•Ball sent a “provocative and inappropriate” video of himself and Sellers to his friend, who posted the video on Snapchat on Sept. 9.

The most recent incident occurred on Sept. 23, when Ball jumped on a guy he knew that was talking to Sellers while out at Ken’s Tavern on Tennessee Street. Ball sent multiple text messages to Sellers after the incident.

Other incidents include Sellers trying to flee while Ball destroyed items in his apartment on Feb. 4 and Ball slamming his hand on Sellers’ car, cracking the windshield, on Nov. 18.

On July 30, 2016, Ball pounded a hole into his bedroom door with a screwdriver after being angry his roommate had guests late at night. He then laid on the floor and tried to choke himself. When the roommate called 911, “other Florida State football coaches came in the room and told them that the police did not come, and they helped him,” according to the court record.

The article is from September 2017. This SemenHole played for F$U all of last year.

Sounds like a great guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh definitely. But for an OL shes not bad. She's got some potential. She can definitely get some PT on the smash squad, but not an every down player.

I would definetly hit it, but after we had 5 pages of guys here bragging about Tally girls I would expect her to be a lot hotter considering he was obsessed with her.

Advertisement
I would definetly hit it, but after we had 5 pages of guys here bragging about Tally girls I would expect her to be a lot hotter considering he was obsessed with her.

Speaking OF...bro, I just picked up a new client from So. Beach that just moved to the Yay....buddy, I'VE NEVER IN MY PROFESSIONAL LIFE EVER DID THIS, but I told her she's one of the baddest in person chicks I've ever seen. I always keep it professional no matter how pretty a client of mine is, but this Miami chick brought out a real unprofessional side. LOL. But she did say she used to date a player from the U (wouldn't give me the name), and a former Oakland Raider and Miami Heat....but she hit me w/ the I'm looking for a regular guy now. Tie came off my neck. LOL. Miss me w/ the Tally argument. I'm sold on So. Beach. lol.

Speaking OF...bro, I just picked up a new client from So. Beach that just moved to the Yay....buddy, I'VE NEVER IN MY PROFESSIONAL LIFE EVER DID THIS, but I told her she's one of the baddest in person chicks I've ever seen. I always keep it professional no matter how pretty a client of mine is, but this Miami chick brought out a real unprofessional side. LOL. But she did say she used to date a player from the U (wouldn't give me the name), and a former Oakland Raider and Miami Heat....but she hit me w/ the I'm looking for a regular guy now. Tie came off my neck. LOL. Miss me w/ the Tally argument. I'm sold on So. Beach. lol.

Lmao bruhh!!! I wasn't kidding when I said they got the baddest chicks down there. I couldn't believe it when I got down there. I always figured every city got a lot of bad ******* but Miami is just on another level. I'm pulling for you b you got it though. She knows what comes with dating an athlete so this is the perfect chance lol. Gotta give me an update after you beat that ***** up.

Advertisement
Back