Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

**** Taggart is really on a mission to recycle every one of his tweets from two years ago lol smh ouch embarrassing

:jordan:

Advertisement
This git is saying Akers ain't ****. I'ma make it real easy 1sr team or second team. **** these dumbasses know how to blow **** outta proportion.

You claimed Cam Akers was the best RB in the country and all youre willing to bet is that he MIGHT make all-acc second team? Lmao.

Of course rubes like [MENTION=6948]407cane[/MENTION] are all over a kid who basically put up the same numbers as Travis Homer. But he was a 5 star recruit so he’s “legit.” Like i said, solid back, not a game changer.
He put up those numbers as a true freshman with the worst o-line in the ACC. Akers will be a first round pick when its all said and done.

Akers will be an NFL starter while Homer will be a 2nd/3rd string RB and special teamer. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Akers broke all of Dalvin’s frosh records. Let that sink in rose colored. Now, UM has Lingawd coming in who’s just as elite. And Davis who has NFL starting potential. The UM stable at RB has quickly caught up to our enemies.

Advertisement
This git is saying Akers ain't ****. I'ma make it real easy 1sr team or second team. **** these dumbasses know how to blow **** outta proportion.

You claimed Cam Akers was the best RB in the country and all youre willing to bet is that he MIGHT make all-acc second team? Lmao.

Of course rubes like [MENTION=6948]407cane[/MENTION] are all over a kid who basically put up the same numbers as Travis Homer. But he was a 5 star recruit so he’s “legit.” Like i said, solid back, not a game changer.
He put up those numbers as a true freshman with the worst o-line in the ACC. Akers will be a first round pick when its all said and done.

Akers will be an NFL starter while Homer will be a 2nd/3rd string RB and special teamer. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Akers broke all of Dalvin’s frosh records. Let that sink in rose colored. Now, UM has Lingawd coming in who’s just as elite. And Davis who has NFL starting potential. The UM stable at RB has quickly caught up to our enemies.

Wrong.

yoooo I'm dying. He tryna butter up FSU's fan base with the same tweets he had with Oregon and USF. This man Taggart a certified cornball.

This is a lose-lose hire for FSU. If he does bad he'll be gone. If he does good he'll be gone. He has 0 loyal. If they were tried of Fisher constant attempts of leaving wait until a corch who has done nothing starts doing it (has the same agent as Fisher too).

The funniest part about the recycled tweet is that it really is an incredibly retarded tweet. It just a terrible tweet. But to use it ever January at 3 different schools is just pure lame.

hahaha bruh dudes a basic white girl in disguise.
[TWEET]236239118135353344[/TWEET]

[TWEET]953335918546448384[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s something else

551c4dd300767b33fb632f1e43378fb0.jpg

This is so Golden-esque
Lol this is gold!!! We should send this to all semenWh@re recruits lol

Advertisement
Back