Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Jimbo damaged this program royally with how he treated this recruiting cycle.

without a doubt...not sure what caused him to do this but he royaly has set them back a couple years.

Bad thing for old Willie " we getting errrrbody "Taggart is he will never have a chance cause they are loosing a lot of talent and don't have a lot coming in.

Now supposedly they've been recruiting well but after watching them last year they either mis-evaluated or didn't develope any of those 4-5* they've been recruiting cause they look devoid of talent on both sides of the ball.

if they are as bad as they looked with no talent coming in old Willie will never see the end of that contract cause 7-8 win seasons ain't gonna go over real well in Trailerhassee.

Looks like Willi Vanilli's put Tulane in the rear view and he's closing fast on Western Michigan...

View attachment 56516

I think there's an updated one that actually has them at 70.On the other one Tulane has 22 commits .On this one they only have 21 so i'm thinking the one on page 12-13 is the updated one.

either way i'm loving it.

Advertisement
Pathetic Noles lmao. Changing star ratings to fit their narrative.

DRgq71pVAAA7jaz.jpg

Advertisement
if his dumbass didnt disrespect us durring his commitment to FSU, he'd probably have a spot here

Advertisement
Jimbo damaged this program royally with how he treated this recruiting cycle.

without a doubt...not sure what caused him to do this but he royaly has set them back a couple years.

Bad thing for old Willie " we getting errrrbody "Taggart is he will never have a chance cause they are loosing a lot of talent and don't have a lot coming in.

Now supposedly they've been recruiting well but after watching them last year they either mis-evaluated or didn't develope any of those 4-5* they've been recruiting cause they look devoid of talent on both sides of the ball.

if they are as bad as they looked with no talent coming in old Willie will never see the end of that contract cause 7-8 win seasons ain't gonna go over real well in Trailerhassee.

They have been bad for a while. Cook just bailed them out his entire career there. Without him we would be on a 4 year win streak, and several other teams would have had wins every year against them as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back