Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Florida is significantly whooping FSU since both teams have hired new coaches. I don't like that UF is succeeding but it is what it is. At least I can post this in Noles tears.

They signed a QB that neither OSU or Bama wanted, a DB that was a plan D for us and a JUCO OT from Iowa. The term "whooping" is subjective.

Florida is significantly whooping FSU since both teams have hired new coaches. I don't like that UF is succeeding but it is what it is. At least I can post this in Noles tears.

They signed a QB that neither OSU or Bama wanted, a DB that was a plan D for us and a JUCO OT from Iowa. The term "whooping" is subjective.

at least they are LIVE bodies...Willie" we're getting errrrbody" can't even sign anyone that you can say that about..lol

and that would be a dream ESD for FSU lmao

All those years of Shannon and Golden, we deserve this.

Advertisement
I never thought Florida State would fall so low so fast. They are a train wreck that ran into a big dumpster fire, what a nightmare for them. It will be nice kicking their *** for the next 10 years.

Willie Taggart right now.

2014officespace2.gif

Advertisement

at least they are LIVE bodies...Willie" we're getting errrrbody" can't even sign anyone that you can say that about..lol

Glad to see Florida's scout team got a boost today.

I'm not saying UF has a great class, or even good. But FSU wanted Emory and they didn't even get him. Plus that transfer they brought in from Ole Miss. I feel disgusting defending them but it's like watching the two teams play: in order to be happy one team loses, you gotta see that another team won.

F*ck em both tho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back