Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
How did nole fans honestly expect all this to work out for them??

[TWEET]943439274745188352[/TWEET]

waiting for Penix to become a hard commit and Willie give him a hug and a peck for being his first QB commit.

guess i'm gonna get my Gator Tears boat out of the garage and bring it over here cause there's about to be a flood of nole tears...lmao!!!

Advertisement
Florida is significantly whooping FSU since both teams have hired new coaches. I don't like that UF is succeeding but it is what it is. At least I can post this in Noles tears.

Advertisement
guess i'm gonna get my Gator Tears boat out of the garage and bring it over here cause there's about to be a flood of nole tears...lmao!!!

Nole are in for a world of trouble. Just buy another boat. Both gator and Nole tear lakes need you

Nole are in for a world of trouble. Just buy another boat. Both gator and Nole tear lakes need you

might have to get a bigger boat for over here.Gonna see if Sig Hansen will let me use the Northwestern since they're not catching crab..lmao!!!

I can fill the crab tanks up with Nole and **** tears...

Advertisement

Attachments

• You-mad-U-mad-GIF.gif
    You-mad-U-mad-GIF.gif
    899.7 KB · Views: 483
Noles should've rolled the dice on kiffin. But no they wanted to go all leftist and hire a minority no matter what.

Advertisement
Florida is significantly whooping FSU since both teams have hired new coaches. I don't like that UF is succeeding but it is what it is. At least I can post this in Noles tears.

Like being the tallest dude in a midget convention.

Advertisement
Back