Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
View attachment 56208

look at this trash lmaoooooooooo

Willie's pointing right at 'Miami'. And they chose a picture of him with Miami gloves on. It's all so terrible.

Is it me, or does Willie come off as extra corny as ****? I can't be the only one.

Ur not. That **** corny as fug. As corny as what that usf coach did a couple yrs ago with that bus vid....oh wait

Who is the player?

Dontae Lucas, a 2019 lineman out of Miami Sr.

Last edited:
View attachment 56208

look at this trash lmaoooooooooo

Willie's pointing right at 'Miami'. And they chose a picture of him with Miami gloves on. It's all so terrible.

Is it me, or does Willie come off as extra corny as ****? I can't be the only one.

Ur not. That **** corny as fug. As corny as what that usf coach did a couple yrs ago with that bus vid....oh wait

Who is the player?

Dontae Lucas, a 2019 linemen out of Miami Sr.

Doesn’t matter what Willie says if Miami keeps winning it will be harder to get kids to leave south Fl . When Richt was @ ga did we ever win a recruiting battle against him I can’t recall if we won any head to head under golden

Who is the player?

Dontae Lucas, a 2019 linemen out of Miami Sr.

Doesn’t matter what Willie says if Miami keeps winning it will be harder to get kids to leave south Fl . When Richt was @ ga did we ever win a recruiting battle against him I can’t recall if we won any head to head under golden

Richt wanted Walton, but I'm not sure he was ever really in play. Some kids are just born Canes.

Advertisement
Willy taggart is definitely corny as ****. His voice sounds like one of Dave Chappell’s impersonations on his old show lol

Last edited:
DRI3eIYVwAAgcDw

Advertisement
Asante Samuel Jr. has taken a liking to Tagg-****
https://t.co/Ymf4LvVMOV?amp=1

Article says that Samuel grew up a Noles fan, even though Pete come on and said that Samuel would be a Cane if the staff prioritized him earlier in the cycle. I'll go with Pete over Rivals.
Agreed I’m just a bit worried since Asante retweeted his picture with Tagg-**** and he’s doing an official visit for the weekend I believe. But I just hope it plays out in our favor. By the way you must have meant “ even though Pete came out and said ....” just showing you how pathetic you and the rest of the hyenas were acting yesterday. Like if it’s a **** spelling bee foh

Advertisement

Article says that Samuel grew up a Noles fan, even though Pete come on and said that Samuel would be a Cane if the staff prioritized him earlier in the cycle. I'll go with Pete over Rivals.
Agreed I’m just a bit worried since Asante retweeted his picture with Tagg-**** and he’s doing an official visit for the weekend I believe. But I just hope it plays out in our favor. By the way you must have meant “ even though Pete came out and said ....” just showing you how pathetic you and the rest of the hyenas were acting yesterday. Like if it’s a **** spelling bee foh

If Samuel shuts it down after his visit its over. If he doesn't he's a Cane. Pretty simple.

If Samuel shuts it down after his visit its over. If he doesn't he's a Cane. Pretty simple.

Shut down like sign early ? We had one shut it down than flipped to us last year . Same school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back