Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Lol at the premise that they will end up with a recruiting ranking in the 40s. FSU always finishes strong. They will not end up with a top 10 class but they will definitely close strong

How skrong doe? jameis winston skrong?

Advertisement
Penix is a local kid and absolutely no one thinks he will be a real power five QB. I guess Taggart sees things differently.

Taggart putting him on a daily regimen of up/downs until he pukes. That should take care of any Penix's shortcomings.

View attachment 56208

look at this trash lmaoooooooooo

Willie's pointing right at 'Miami'. And they chose a picture of him with Miami gloves on. It's all so terrible.

"Get ready to DO SOMETHING"????? :chuncky: :chuncky: :chuncky:

Has that always been a saying for them? Or is that some of the marketing genius Taggart's brought with him?

Fuggin' hilarious.

Get ready to do...to do...something?

Lol at the premise that they will end up with a recruiting ranking in the 40s. FSU always finishes strong. They will not end up with a top 10 class but they will definitely close strong

I disagree w you.. And I'm willing to bet. You got the cash app

I’m gonna disagree with AU as well. I don’t think they finish at 47 but I doubt it’s a top 20 class. This isn’t Bowden or jimbo. They haven’t had a commit since they hired him. Many top recruits will be signed next week. Many others will stay committed to the team they are committed to. They are picking from plan b kids for the most part.

Advertisement

let's do it. 5 million bucks.

As for predicting their finish, no idea, but it won't be in the 40s and shame on all y'all that think they won't close strong. Granted, they won't close as strong as in previous years but they'll close fine. Recruiting class 15-25 sounds about right.

let's do it. 5 million bucks.

As for predicting their finish, no idea, but it won't be in the 40s and shame on all y'all that think they won't close strong. Granted, they won't close as strong as in previous years but they'll close fine. Recruiting class 15-25 sounds about right.

20 if they land a lot of good guys to finish . 20-25 range is the absolute ceiling . I can't see 15.

Last edited:
They'll have to sign 20 kids and there's no way they finish outside the top 20 with 20 kids. Sht al golden could land top 20 classes, there's no reason why this clown can't do it.

Advertisement

They always finishED strong. Past tense. When they had Bobby Bowden or his protege, Jimbo Fisher.

Now they have a whole new staff. I wouldn't be so sure these guys are going to just pick up where the last guys left off.

A 25th ranked class is not a "strong finish". Truth is, many of the best recruits will be signing elsewhere on Wednesday. FSU will surely bring over a couple guys who were committed to Oregon previously, e.g. W. Thompson. That'll bump their ranking up some for sure. Where we'll see if there's a strong finish or not will be in head-to-head battles against other top programs for prospects that those programs want and winning. Can he beat Saban, or Urban, or Dabo, or Kirby Smart, or Richt for top level guys. If he beats those guys out for players those teams make their best efforts to recruit, then it'll be a strong finish. Collecting their scraps and moving up to #20 in the rankings is not a strong finish.

They'll have to sign 20 kids and there's no way they finish outside the top 20 with 20 kids. Sht al golden could land top 20 classes, there's no reason why this clown can't do it.

This year?? Maybe not

This year's been a disaster, but they're much less removed from success than al was. Shouldn't be hard to convince kids they're going to build something great, at least for now. When Taggart shts the bed a few years in a row, they'll have real trouble but I don't think things look dire from their perspective yet.

Advertisement
A 25th ranked class is not a "strong finish". Truth is, many of the best recruits will be signing elsewhere on Wednesday. FSU will surely bring over a couple guys who were committed to Oregon previously, e.g. W. Thompson. That'll bump their ranking up some for sure. Where we'll see if there's a strong finish or not will be in head-to-head battles against other top programs for prospects that those programs want and winning. Can he beat Saban, or Urban, or Dabo, or Kirby Smart, or Richt for top level guys. If he beats those guys out for players those teams make their best efforts to recruit, then it'll be a strong finish. Collecting their scraps and moving up to #20 in the rankings is not a strong finish.

He doesn't have to beat those guys to get a top 20 class, as mentioned 20 3* kids will get you there. It won't be a good class by their standards, but it will still be 15ish.

He doesn't have to beat those guys to get a top 20 class, as mentioned 20 3* kids will get you there. It won't be a good class by their standards, but it will still be 15ish.

Agreed. If they poach one or two 4 stars from Oregon, and fill out the rest of the class with 3 stars. It'll be a Top 20 class. It just won't be a truly strong finish IMO. Would be reminiscent of an Al Golden class.

Which if they are ratings whores and are solely focused on class rankings, they will put themselves in an even worse situation. That's that Al Golden stupidity. Full up a class with 25 3 stars -- half of whom should have never worn a Hurricanes jersey -- who end up getting kicked out or just cluttering up the roster with dead weight.

If they are smart, they will be very selective this year and sign a small class. Yeah, they'll be ranked low, but they should have enough talent left on the roster given all of the Top 10 finishes Jimbo has piled up over the years to withstand one less than stellar class.

Advertisement

Which if they are ratings whores and are solely focused on class rankings, they will put themselves in an even worse situation. That's that Al Golden stupidity. Full up a class with 25 3 stars -- half of whom should have never worn a Hurricanes jersey -- who end up getting kicked out or just cluttering up the roster with dead weight.

If they are smart, they will be very selective this year and sign a small class. Yeah, they'll be ranked low, but they should have enough talent left on the roster given all of the Top 10 finishes Jimbo has piled up over the years to withstand one less than stellar class.

Take your garnett skirt off before you ever log into thia board again

I don't know their depth situation, so I don't know how many they should take. While you don't want to take too many JAGS this year, you also can't sign 45 kids next year. I would think they'd take 15-20 and get started on the next class.

Whatever they do, I think we can all agree they're fcked for a at least a few years.

Advertisement
Back