Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

they were talking about Verdis Brown who decommitted later last night

also, from the staff writer:

"Others are looking, to varying degrees, such as Gainer (Texas and Miami), Cooper (Alabama). South Carolina is after Samuel Jr. Maryland is after Lytton. Oregon and others are after Corbin. Ole Miss and Florida is after Green. Miami remains after Joyner.

On Jimbo and Saturday, feel like we are fast approaching (maybe passing) the point of no return"

Thank you sir!

Advertisement
5A3A558D-83CE-486B-A34E-937BAC1D1FBF.jpg. Jimbo on the recruiting trail

Advertisement
there has got to be a lot more to the story. he is acting really bitter and it seems vindictive. he is really burning them. not crootin, not communicating with team etc....thats some dirty stuff. something big is happening i would think

I wonder if it's risen to a level where they can fire him for cause for not performing in good faith by dereliction of critical duties???

Don't know if they want to let him off the hook. Didn't someone say if he chooses to leave then he owes for the staff not retained? I immagine a big thing is that they want to keep him and clear out a lot of his current staff. So no way they get rid of him and keep the staff.

I looked up his buyout yesterday it says they owe him until 2024 at 5 and a half a year I think.Its 22 million anyways.If they can him they owe him that unless they negotiate it.

But if he leaves what he owes is the salaries of any of the assts.That FSU would have to pay because of him leaving.It was a total of like 7 million or so.Imagime most of the assts. would find a job so it’d only be a portion of the 7.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow...this ***** really is in the middle of their recruiting.

[TWEET]936394585592406016[/TWEET]

Capture+_2017-11-30-20-12-26.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back