Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Hopefully the Nole tears keep flowing this steadily throughout next season. Would love to see 500 pages of both Nole & Gator tears.

there has got to be a lot more to the story. he is acting really bitter and it seems vindictive. he is really burning them. not crootin, not communicating with team etc....thats some dirty stuff. something big is happening i would think

Advertisement
there has got to be a lot more to the story. he is acting really bitter and it seems vindictive. he is really burning them. not crootin, not communicating with team etc....thats some dirty stuff. something big is happening i would think

I wonder if it's risen to a level where they can fire him for cause for not performing in good faith by dereliction of critical duties???

FSU is going to go after Coach Maceltooth for their next head coach/o-coordinator only if he agrees to bring along Al-Golden as the D-coordinator.

Advertisement

I wonder if it's risen to a level where they can fire him for cause for not performing in good faith by dereliction of critical duties???

Don't know if they want to let him off the hook. Didn't someone say if he chooses to leave then he owes for the staff not retained? I immagine a big thing is that they want to keep him and clear out a lot of his current staff. So no way they get rid of him and keep the staff.

[TWEET]936034101404020737[/TWEET]

Just to get this out there, in real life I’m a mature, responsible, tax-paying, highly gainfully employed, law-abiding citizen with a tremendous amount of people that count on me, not just my family, but many employees..

But no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, gets to put their hands on me like that. No one! That guy asking the questions got shoved TWICE. He’s a nice guy, but too passive.

If it was me, he would have never gotten to that second shove. Most men I know would not have allowed that.

This semenhole program is out of control. They not only have no actual police or 911 (the coaches show up when it’s a nole player), but their staff is entitled to assault fans.

Like I said before, motherfūcker would have never gotten to the second shove with me.

And no one should blame you. There was no reason for that guy to get shoved. I would've knocked that parking security reject as well.

Yea after that first shove they’d have had to fix the chairs back cause I’d have knocked that guy doing the shoving right over the top of a bunch of them.

I was very bothered by that too. I recognize that the guy may not be a fighter and/or may have people depending on him and was afraid. That said, I'm wondering if he can file a complaint for simple battery. He was walking out peacefully. There was no reason to use force and make that type of contact.

Agreed. He asked a simple and direct question during an open forum. Once the microphone was aggressively snatch from his hand (arguably the first battery), he proceeded to leave on his own accord and was pushed at least twice. Totally uncalled for.

Not that I'm not enjoying this dumpster fry, but Jimbo's a serious ******* for handling his business the way he is. FSU has bent over backwards for this guy, and this is how he treats them?

Says alot about his character.

How can a parent send their kid to this guy?

Advertisement
Just to get this out there, in real life I’m a mature, responsible, tax-paying, highly gainfully employed, law-abiding citizen with a tremendous amount of people that count on me, not just my family, but many employees..

But no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, gets to put their hands on me like that. No one! That guy asking the questions got shoved TWICE. He’s a nice guy, but too passive.

If it was me, he would have never gotten to that second shove. Most men I know would not have allowed that.

This semenhole program is out of control. They not only have no actual police or 911 (the coaches show up when it’s a nole player), but their staff is entitled to assault fans.

Like I said before, motherfūcker would have never gotten to the second shove with me.

And no one should blame you. There was no reason for that guy to get shoved. I would've knocked that parking security reject as well.

Yea after that first shove they’d have had to fix the chairs back cause I’d have knocked that guy doing the shoving right over the top of a bunch of them.

I was very bothered by that too. I recognize that the guy may not be a fighter and/or may have people depending on him and was afraid. That said, I'm wondering if he can file a complaint for simple battery. He was walking out peacefully. There was no reason to use force and make that type of contact.

Agreed. He asked a simple and direct question during an open forum. Once the microphone was aggressively snatch from his hand (arguably the first battery), he proceeded to leave on his own accord and was pushed at least twice. Totally uncalled for.

In Tallahassee? The same town that looks the other way when football players drive drunk or rape chicks? Only way that is assault is if the guy doing the pushing is wearing UM gear.

Advertisement

I always tell my wife, if you hear about something like that happening to me, check the local jails, I'll be in there for assault and battery.

Not that I'm not enjoying this dumpster fry, but Jimbo's a serious ******* for handling his business the way he is. FSU has bent over backwards for this guy, and this is how he treats them?

Says alot about his character.

Jimbo is an *******. He makes Urban Meyer look like a decent human being. Jimbo could have at least said the heat down here was bad for his eczema or something.

Texas A&M Board of Regents is in session right now. Seems like more when and less if right now

Advertisement
Back