Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Even if he decides to stay the damage is done. How can kids trust him? This is 3 years in a row now where there have been rumors of him leaving.

[TWEET]936034101404020737[/TWEET]

Just to get this out there, in real life I’m a mature, responsible, tax-paying, highly gainfully employed, law-abiding citizen with a tremendous amount of people that count on me, not just my family, but many employees..

But no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, gets to put their hands on me like that. No one! That guy asking the questions got shoved TWICE. He’s a nice guy, but too passive.

If it was me, he would have never gotten to that second shove. Most men I know would not have allowed that.

This semenhole program is out of control. They not only have no actual police or 911 (the coaches show up when it’s a nole player), but their staff is entitled to assault fans.

Like I said before, motherfūcker would have never gotten to the second shove with me.

And no one should blame you. There was no reason for that guy to get shoved. I would've knocked that parking security reject as well.

Yea after that first shove they’d have had to fix the chairs back cause I’d have knocked that guy doing the shoving right over the top of a bunch of them.

Advertisement
He gone and everyone at FSU knows it. They can't fire him because they will have to pay 40 mil. If Jimbo quits he owes FSU 3 mil. Only discussion taking place is how to meet in the middle the fastest way possible. I was told Taggert with Christobal as D coord are the leading rumors.

What a great time to be a Hurricane!

436FDA50-18B3-45A7-A1D7-D75739393FDE.jpg3109A12D-C564-4E9C-B172-CDE01B5342C0.jpg

Advertisement
Is it just me, or has this escalated SO quickly? I mean, has there ever been a program that had national title aspirations in September only to be a complete and utter disaster in November? I can't recall anything like this happening so quickly. It's glorious. The craziest part is that it's not even on the national radar because of the inferno that rages at UT! Never thought I'd see a two national programs burn to the ground quicker than FSU and UT. Feels good, guys!

[TWEET]936257348909363200[/TWEET]
also **** jp peterson and his fsu pushing agenda. guy is a ******* clown and constantly hates on miami on air so **** that . fsu is getting what they deserve and so are all the douchebag fsu fans who have talked **** for the last decade

Advertisement
[TWEET]936034101404020737[/TWEET]

Just to get this out there, in real life I’m a mature, responsible, tax-paying, highly gainfully employed, law-abiding citizen with a tremendous amount of people that count on me, not just my family, but many employees..

But no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, gets to put their hands on me like that. No one! That guy asking the questions got shoved TWICE. He’s a nice guy, but too passive.

If it was me, he would have never gotten to that second shove. Most men I know would not have allowed that.

This semenhole program is out of control. They not only have no actual police or 911 (the coaches show up when it’s a nole player), but their staff is entitled to assault fans.

Like I said before, motherfūcker would have never gotten to the second shove with me.

And no one should blame you. There was no reason for that guy to get shoved. I would've knocked that parking security reject as well.

Yea after that first shove they’d have had to fix the chairs back cause I’d have knocked that guy doing the shoving right over the top of a bunch of them.

I was very bothered by that too. I recognize that the guy may not be a fighter and/or may have people depending on him and was afraid. That said, I'm wondering if he can file a complaint for simple battery. He was walking out peacefully. There was no reason to use force and make that type of contact.

Not that I'm not enjoying this dumpster fry, but Jimbo's a serious ******* for handling his business the way he is. FSU has bent over backwards for this guy, and this is how he treats them?

Says alot about his character.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not that I'm not enjoying this dumpster fry, but Jimbo's a serious ******* for handling his business the way he is. FSU has bent over backwards for this guy, and this is how he treats them?

Says alot about his character.

He's a D-bag for sure, but I couldn't be happier.

Advertisement
Back