Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
[TWEET]936034101404020737[/TWEET]

Just died and went to heaven....that piece of sht program is collapsing right in front of our eyes!!!!! It’s glorious

They're actually in worse shape than the gaytors right now in terms of looking like a dumpster fire.

Yep!

Can’t believe they are letting a Jimbo string them along like this but that’s what happens with the long extensions and huge buyouts.You give the coach ALL of leverage.
I know Jimbos buyout has gone down a bunch from the 40 million it was but it’s still pretty hefty I think.

Edit: just looked up the buyout and as of right now it’s 22 million not 40 and goes down 5.25 a year (amount of his salary) every year until 2022.

Last edited:

Just died and went to heaven....that piece of sht program is collapsing right in front of our eyes!!!!! It’s glorious

They're actually in worse shape than the gaytors right now in terms of looking like a dumpster fire.

Yep!

Can’t believe they are letting a Jimbo string them along like this but that’s what happens with the long extensions and huge buyouts.You give the coach ALL of leverage.
I know Jimbos buyout has gone down a bunch from the 40 million it was but it’s still pretty hefty I think.

Edit: just looked up the buyout and as of right now it’s 22 million not 40 and goes down 5.25 a year (amount of his salary) every year until 2022.

I think they stopped recruiting to a degree. They stopped official visits during the season because they were having a shît year. Between that and now the Jimbo Limbo thing, kids are bailing. Their 247 board is begging for Willie Taggert to come in and stop the bleeding.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yep!

I think they stopped recruiting to a degree. They stopped official visits during the season because they were having a shît year. Between that and now the Jimbo Limbo thing, kids are bailing. Their 247 board is begging for Willie Taggert to come in and stop the bleeding.

Not sure how Jimbo WOULD or COULD go back now even if he wanted too after letting this recruiting class disintegrate and him stringing them along like this.

He’s gone one way or the other so he better have a job,any job,lined up.If he tries to oversell himself to A&M and they say ***** you he can alaways look to the Vols cause I’m sure they will STILL be looking for a HC at that point.

At this point, it would be hilarious if he didn't take the A&M job. Fsu would be stuck with a coach who obviously doesn't want to be there but that they can't afford to fire. Whatever happens at this point, we win.

Agreed. The damage has been done. He’s got to go, now. Worse thing that could happen to them is Jimbo stays.

Recruits won’t trust him, his team won’t trust him, the school won’t trust him, the fans will hold a mean serious grudge....

Really no way to salvage this one. He’s got to go.

they were talking about Verdis Brown who decommitted later last night

also, from the staff writer:

"Others are looking, to varying degrees, such as Gainer (Texas and Miami), Cooper (Alabama). South Carolina is after Samuel Jr. Maryland is after Lytton. Oregon and others are after Corbin. Ole Miss and Florida is after Green. Miami remains after Joyner.

On Jimbo and Saturday, feel like we are fast approaching (maybe passing) the point of no return"

Advertisement
Anyone else find it funny that Florida and FSU fans have constantly made fun of Miami for the lack of facilities yet one of the reasons Jimbo is about to hightail it to College Station is because FSU hasn't built a football-only facility?

Advertisement

How can that h Nole Fan allowed himself to be pushed on the back multiple fans by that Nole scrum. I would have turned around and clocked that MF. Stand and hold your ground MF

Just to get this out there, in real life I’m a mature, responsible, tax-paying, highly gainfully employed, law-abiding citizen with a tremendous amount of people that count on me, not just my family, but many employees..

But no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, gets to put their hands on me like that. No one! That guy asking the questions got shoved TWICE. He’s a nice guy, but too passive.

If it was me, he would have never gotten to that second shove. Most men I know would not have allowed that.

This semenhole program is out of control. They not only have no actual police or 911 (the coaches show up when it’s a nole player), but their staff is entitled to assault fans.

Like I said before, motherfūcker would have never gotten to the second shove with me.

Just to get this out there, in real life I’m a mature, responsible, tax-paying, highly gainfully employed, law-abiding citizen with a tremendous amount of people that count on me, not just my family, but many employees..

But no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, gets to put their hands on me like that. No one! That guy asking the questions got shoved TWICE. He’s a nice guy, but too passive.

If it was me, he would have never gotten to that second shove. Most men I know would not have allowed that.

This semenhole program is out of control. They not only have no actual police or 911 (the coaches show up when it’s a nole player), but their staff is entitled to assault fans.

Like I said before, motherfūcker would have never gotten to the second shove with me.

And no one should blame you. There was no reason for that guy to get shoved. I would've knocked that parking security reject as well.

Advertisement
Back