Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Les Miles maybe?

Please no.

I hope Jimbo stays. He will get exposed as a HC. Les Mile would fix them right away. Jimbo only won because of UF and UM being terrible. FSU gets top classes but those guys can't recruit not like a Les Miles anyways. I want no parts.

70 year old, 1987-offense runnin *** Les Miles is going to fix them?

Yea... his reputation alone will have guys flocking to him kinda like what happening with us. Unlike Jimbo he can identify the good ones.

His offenses are ancient hes terrible as far as Offense goes, he does recruit well

I remember the commentators ragging on how he is wasting the talent of their WR, who they proclaimed the best player on the field, with his offense. They lost the game and he got fired after it.

Advertisement
Les Miles maybe?

Please no.

I hope Jimbo stays. He will get exposed as a HC. Les Mile would fix them right away. Jimbo only won because of UF and UM being terrible. FSU gets top classes but those guys can't recruit not like a Les Miles anyways. I want no parts.

Yea... his reputation alone will have guys flocking to him kinda like what happening with us. Unlike Jimbo he can identify the good ones.

His offenses are ancient hes terrible as far as Offense goes, he does recruit well

Miles couldn't produce an offense that had Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry as starting WRs. Enough said.

Advertisement
Please no.

Miles couldn't produce an offense that had Odell Beckham Jr. and Jarvis Landry as starting WRs. Enough said.

Plus Alfred Blue and Jeremy Hill (both NFL running backs) and Zach Mettenberger (NFL QB) and like an entire offensive line of NFL dudes.

Advertisement
Report: FSU kicker Aguayo 'jumped' by shuttered fraternity's members over 2016 UF game

https://amp.tallahassee.com/amp/899328001

Dont ever want to hear about our "crappy" fans again.

You're right, it says a lot about a fan base that jumps the kicker

They jumped him after a win. Kind of hard to believe there is not more to the story.

I guarantee he was called some variation of Mexican, *******, illegal, or brownie. Maybe all of em at once. No doubt about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw this tweeted out:

[TWEET]935587079182004225[/TWEET]

Ripped a turtle in half? That’s some sick ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my reaction. I was like that story took a grisly turn I was not expecting. What a bunch of scumbags.

Yeah, animal cruelty is my boiling point. WTF is the point in snapping a turtle in half?

WHAT!!!!!...strange story. What isn't strange...authorities forcing people to drop charges against players. That's FSU Football 101

Advertisement
Back